Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to leave my Home! Leave my country!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to leave my Home! Leave my country!

Okay! Hi, I'm Dewan and I'm 18 year old Today writing this cause few minutes ago I tried to do Suicide! But I can't the reason behind this is that, My family is not supportive for what I want to do, today I was thinking to ask my Dad a Guitar cause I'm really interested in Music and I want to do something with music in my life .. But my family nor anyone support me in this field infact the moment I was going to ask my dad about a guitar he started asking me about my studies and which stream I want to select, I want to do CA in Canada, well in the first after completing my 10th standard everyone said they will send me to Canada for CA course but right now they are changing thier words it is so much heart breaking like my every single dream is getting broken

Hello There,

Thank you for reaching out to The National Runaway Safeline, we are here to help and here to listen. It sounds like you are going through a difficult time right now and we want you to know that you are not alone.

We know that you mentioned suicide, and we want you to know that you are important and that you are worth living. Suicide is a permanent decision to a temporary situation, there is always someone willing to listen and provide support. If you ever need someone to talk to please reach out to The National Suicide Prevention Hotline at: 1800-273-8255.

It sounds like it would be difficult for your family not to support you, but because you are an adult means that you can choose to do what you like. If music is your passion, then that is okay and maybe you could continue talking with your parents about it.

We hope that this information will be helpful to you in your situation. If you have any other questions or would like to explore more options, please give us a call. We are here to provide support and listen to you 24/7. We wish you the best of luck!
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X