My mother abuse’s me and my siblings and let’s other be abuse me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mother abuse’s me and my siblings and let’s other be abuse me

Should I call my mom for verbal and physical abuse I’m 12 years old and she has called words such as “failure” “dumb Hoe” “stupid” “**********” “disgusting” I have wrote a book by now about how I feel in my notes I don’t wanna tell anyone or anybody I have been trying to keep it to myself because on the outside world she acts perfect on social media she acts like a perfect person mom and things she will make a mess and tell me to clean it up and throw it back down and say I didn’t do anything she says I can’t call or text anybody my dad is in prison so he can’t help the only person who would help is my stepmom my dad and stepmom knows what she does the and my grandma encourage her and tell her it’s not wrong and make it seem like I’m the bully I need help have been thru depression and she is always yelling at me for no reason . The only place I feel safe is at school with my teacher I don’t know what’s going to happen when I leave schools I don’t think my teacher noticed Hoe much she has impacted my life I have self harmed and if I stay with her or she keeps doing these things it’s going to lead to depression and suicide My mom said she hates kids she means me my brother and sister but we didn’t ask to me born even my step mom says it’s not are fault she opens her legs for my dad

She complains about my 4 year old sister not cleaning around the house and makeing messes but it’s not are fualt she called my sister and ugly black ass and said are house should have never been dirty before she came it’s my sisters fault

she is very mean and evil

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, we understand it can be difficult to take that step. We hope to help as best we can. You mentioned experiencing emotional abuse which may be reportable against your mom. Please keep in mind you by no means deserve any type of abuse, emotional or otherwise. Unfortunately, emotional abuse is often harder to provide evidence for compared to physical abuse which is often what CPS relies on when conducting an abuse investigation. That said, we can’t be 100% sure what the outcome will be if your local CPS decides to open a case based on what you share. Sometimes CPS decides to remove minors from the home and other times they offer services such as family counseling or mediation instead. The only way to know the outcome might be to reach out to them directly and if you’re ready to do that we are here to help you through that process. Reaching out to Child Help USA at 1-800-422-4453 or www.childhelp.org may help to get a better understanding of what may happen before and after a report is made.
    Your safety and well-being is important. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255); www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org is also a great resource to reach out to in addition to our crisis services.
    Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. This may be an isolating and lonely time for you, but you are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
    We hope this helps. Please reach out if we can offer any further support.

Be safe,
    NRS
    Last edited by ccsmod5; 05-21-2021, 08:00 AM.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X