X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod0
    replied
    It looks like you might have contacted NRS today through another means (for example, live chat, email or bulletin) for the same issue. Thank you for contacting us. NRS understands it takes courage to reach out for help; therefore, we would like to minimize the need for you to repeat your situation and avoid offering you duplicate services. Please call or chat us again if your situation changes or if you have more questions or concerns, or if you need additional support. We are here for you: 1-800-RUNAWAY; www.1800runaway.org.

Best of luck,

NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Disabled, Debating Running Away

Disabled, Debating Running Away

I know that it sounds weird for a disabled person to debate running away, but here I am. I'm 16.5. I don't have a diagnosis to my illness but I have chronic back pain, use a cane/wheelchair most days, and have lost sensation down my legs. I'm currently training a service dog to assist me. So, yeah, running away sounds like a ******** idea.

My father abused me physically as a child, and currently my mother is extremely manipulative and mentally abusive. My mother has also begun to try and refuse me having friends, as well as canceling my doctors appointments so she can leave for over a week at a time. My brother has admitted he has homocidal urges for all of us and has been as close as knife in hand to hurting or killing us. I've called CPS about all of this, but since there is no current physical abuse happening they won't do anything. Our CPS is very over worked, under funded, and generally corrupt. Cops have also been called here numerous times.

I don't know what to do. I guess this is just a cry for help, advice, something.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X