i don’t want to go home anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i don’t want to go home anymore

i just don’t feel like i belong there, what’s the point of going home when my mom is gonna take away all my stuff, and the stuff is keeping me alive and then she expects me to do great at school?

Hi,
    Thank you for reaching out to us; we are glad that you did. It sounds like things are really hard at home with your mom taking away all of your stuff. The things that gives you strength and helps you to survive are for sure, really hard to do without. And that doesn't help you do well in school.
    We would really like to hear more about what you are going through. And to help you to find a way to feel stronger inside or some other option that works for you. We are here to listen and help and the best way for us to do that is by having a conversation with you. You can call us on our hotline at 1-800-786-2929(1-800-RUNAWAY) or you can reach us through live chat via this website.
    We truly hope to hear from you soon.
    Sincerely,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X