No announcement yet.

how to get birth certificate without id

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help no type of identification or photo id or birth certificate or licence.....

Hi, i just turned 18 and i need identification so I need help I've been trying to get my birth certificate and ID for the past 6 months so I can get a job and get somewhere in life I've been trying so hard and it all just seems like a circle everything needs one of the other to get like ID needs birth certificate birth certificate needs form of ID social needs form of ID passport needs ID and i lost all my info do to a fire and my parents are all the way in California 1500 miles from me cause I'm in Idaho and they don't have any thing for me and I can't really ever get a hold of them but I just wanna get my life together and start working and doing things......
    Last edited by ccsmod6; 02-14-2019, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• ccsmod6
      ccsmod6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there, thanks for contacting National Runaway Safeline. We’re sorry you are having such a difficult time getting ID and not being able to do the things you want to do without it. It may be beneficial to contact or visit your local DMV office and ask what you can do regarding this matter. In some states, you are able to use a lease, a W-2 from place of employment, or a paystub to prove identification and get a new ID. There is also the option of going to your vital records office in the state you were born in order to get your birth certificate. It seems it would be difficult in your current circumstance (if you were not born in Idaho where you currently are) but, if you are able to get to that vital office, that is an option for you. It is great you are motivated to start working and doing the things you want to do. There are a few employment programs in Idaho you may be interested in, if you should feel you need some assistance. We would be more than happy to assist you with looking into some options as well as assisting you with locating your local DMV or vital office. Please, feel free to give us a call at any time by dialing our 24/7 hotline 1800-RUNAWAY or chat with us live at 1800runaway.org.

We wish you the very best.

• Can i get a. Birth certificate with a expire id

Comment

• ccsmod8
      ccsmod8 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello there –

Thank you for reaching out to us here on our public forum. Hopefully by helping you out through your crisis, there are others going through something similar can also get the help that they need.

Now this is not something that we normally deal with, so our knowledge on the subject is very limited. Each state has its own set of rules and fees for ordering certified birth certificate and other records. Rules, ordering instructions and fees for all 50 states, the District of Columbia and all other U.S states can be found here (http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/w2w.htm). Perhaps you can get in touch with your local county clerk’s office and they might be able to tell you a more solid answer on what is acceptable to obtain your birth certificate. You also might be able to reach out to your school or talk to someone in admissions if you are still going to school, they might have a copy of your birth certificate on record from when you registered in school the first time. It might come down to you just having to renew your ID first and then going from there to get other documents that you need.

Best of luck!
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X