Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m 12, I want to run away the only thing that is holding me back is me being scared

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod13
    commented on Guest's reply
    Thank you for your response to another user’s post. Often forums are a place of support and understanding for many youth. It often may be validating and helpful for users to read similar situations as well as exchange feedback to one another. For anyone experiencing any difficulties or challenges, the National Runaway Safeline encourages youth to reach out to our 24/7 crisis support line either by phone or chat for immediate services.

Thank you again,
    NRS

Guest replied
    Hey I cant tell you what to do but make sure you have a good reason to do it. If its a crime as the reason you wanna run away then tell the police but if it isnt try and talk it out usually when i feel like you do i talk to someone <3

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod15
    replied
    Hi there,
    Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time. We can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email or bulletin for assistance. If you would like to talk more in detail and share more about how we can help specifically, please call or chat soon.
    Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button). We are happy to talk through options on how to keep you safe and possible places you could stay.
    If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately.
    We hope to hear from you soon.
    Be safe,
    NRS

Leave a comment:

• I’m 12, I want to run away the only thing that is holding me back is me being scared

And wanting a runaway group (it won’t fit in the title) I am 12 and 60-75% sure I want to run away I just need the last supplies there all coming Friday, I am going to tell my friend Saturday and pack everything up that night and leave Sunday at 2 AM I am going to leave a note saying why I am leaving
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
x
x
Working...
X