Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to live with someonewho can guide me and away from myparents or ill end myself

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to live with someonewho can guide me and away from myparents or ill end myself

When i was a minor my parents treated me harshly (even though they dont take drugs) they treated me harshly even at the smallest of mistakes or even for no reason. Like one time i pooped in my pants when i was 6 or 7 and both my parents pinned me down one locking their elbows on my neck that i couldnt breath and they burned my skin. THEY BURNED MY ********ING SKIN. there are many abuses happened to me but wont address it here because i am in search of serious help, i am 17, in 10th grade and i live in saudi arabia, riyadh. I am a pakistani tho, what i want is a person who can take me to a different country and take care of me by teaching me to survive, i dont want to live with my parents any longer, now that ive grown i see it all, the tortures and abuse, they try to hide the ******** they've done to me by handing me a laptop and wifi these two things are the only thing that made me smile a little. But it wont hide my suffering. I am having the type of depress people have before they are seconds from killing themselves and ive had it since i was a minor, ive tryed killing myself when i was a minor by attempting to put a knife in my throat and running it a cross but i couldnt because i was scared (7 yo), ive even tryed running away from the house but they found me and hit me with a belt till i was left unconsicous (7 yo). The ********ed up part is i didnt even knew i was getting abused till i grew up. Now. I. Am. ********ing. Tired. What i need is someone to take me away from this ********ed up house and away from my parents, i dont care which country or place. I dont care i die. I just want to survive and live in a place away from my ********ed house asap. And if someone wont help me any time soon, ill end myself because i know with one action, i can end it all. But i want to live FOR ********S SAKE. I dreamt of having a live where i survive alone in the harsh world and live. If someone takes me to a different country and give me a tiny appartment and a job. Ill work it through with hard dedication ill even pay the person a part of my money ilk get from the job for helping me. if someone takes me away from my parents and help me in life i WILL succeed in my grades. I will get my dreams done with even few money like i wanted to be a twitch streamer and i will make success where i go and in the job ill be given. Please save me and take me somewhere any where. I dont want to kill myself. I have friends online who care about me and i dont have friends in saudi arabia. I dont want to leave the few things ive charished behind. Please. Please help me and ill repay you no matter the cost. Please...

Thank you for reaching out to us at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are in a difficult situation, and we understand it takes courage to reach out for help. The National Runaway Safeline is located in the United States of America (USA). Our knowledge of helpful community based resources and our understanding of youth in crisis related laws is limited to the USA. If you are located in a country outside of the USA, you can use this link to find a youth helpline in or around your country: https://www.childhelplineinternation...pline-network/.

We hope that by reaching out to a local resource, you are able to get the support you need from an organization that understands the laws and circumstances that affect youth in your country.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

i apologize for what you are going through, im a 13 year old and i understand you, your parents shouldnt be treating you like that and i am so sorry.. all i can say is, you can 1, try to find a job and/or immigrate and 2, find support in a family member or friends house, or a homeless shelter. Im not trying to make you scared, but please dont kill yourself, ive also tried for as long as i can remember and im ok now, so please.. dont do it, hold on, youll find yourself in a better situation soon, i believe in you buddy..
      Last edited by ccsmod8; 01-20-2021, 12:43 AM. Reason: Some content went against NRS guidelines

Comment

• ccsmod8
        ccsmod8 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello there –

Thank you so much for taking the time out of our day to write to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. Sounds like you have been reading through our public forum threads and have related to one or more of the other posters on here. We hope that by helping them and helping you that there are other’s that are scrolling through will get the information that they need. We do want to say that it sounded like things at home were also very hard for you, but you were able to overcome it and live a better life day by day. That's so great that you held on to hope and want to pass on your words to someone else that might really need it right now. That's very mature and kind-hearted of you to do.

It’s hard to talk to just anyone one about what has been going on. Please rest assured that we are completing confidential. So anything that you share with us will stay between us. We don’t ask for any identifying information, unless you want to report any abuse. We certainly want to help you. If you give us a call on our 24/7 hotline at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) we could help you find resources in your area and could potentially help you brainstorm a possible solution to the issues you are having. We would love to talk to you.
    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X