I don't know what to do anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what to do anymore

I'm 18 years old i can't drive yet due to the fact I keep failing the test. I live with a narcissistic dad and honestly its tiring everyday I've been going to counseling for 4 years and my dad has barely changed and its been hard I've been assaulted twice last year when I was 17 and nothing was done I want to honestly just buy a ticket to a different state and just start a new life because I can't do this anymore but I don't have enough to go off of or anything its just a lot of stress. my boyfriend who I'm also secretly engaged to is leaving for the military soon so its gonna be hard without him

Hi, thank you for reaching out to us; we are glad that you did. It sounds like you have survived a very difficult and awful situation with your dad and probably much more that you didn't say. We are sorry that you had to go through all of this and it's understandable that you don't know what to do now.
    We hope that you will reach out to us in a way that we can have a conversation together. In that way, we can see if there are any long-term shelter options in your area. We can also talk through what you've been through. We are here to listen and help.
    We hope to hear from you soon. You can reach out by phone at 1-800-786-2929 (1-800-runaway) or via live chat through www.1800runaway.org
    Sincerely,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X