No announcement yet.

my mom just punched me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just got punched in the face aswell my nose has been bleed constantly for the past 30 minutes, my grandma the person who has legal custody of me always calls me names hits me and makes me feel worthless, its getting to the point where i just cant deal with life anymore. I cant live here anymore and just want to leave. But dont want to go back into foster care.

Comment

• ccsmod9
      ccsmod9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for contacting NRS,
      We are sorry to hear all that is happening to you. You should never be hit or treated in a way that is not caring. It seems as though your grandma is not a good place for you to stay anymore. If you feel in daner currently please know that you can call the police (911) at any moment to get help. You may also be able to report any mistreatment to CPS. Child Help USA 1-800-422-4453 www.childhelp.org is an organization that helps protect minors from being harmed. They can tell you more about how CPS could respond to your situation. If you ever need assistance calling out to CPS to make an abuse or neglect report please call is at 1-800-RUNAWAY. Another option you can try is to maybe ask your grandma to see if she'll let you leave and live with another family member or friend who might take you in. If you are not quite sure maybe another thing to look into is contacting a teacher or telling your school counselor as they can be next to you and help you with any questions you might have.

We are here as support to help through this challenging time. We can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email to assist you. If you would like to talk more in detail please call or chat soon.

Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).

If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately.

Be safe,
      NRS
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X