My friend needs hbelp...0.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend needs hbelp...0.

My friend misplaced her brother, he was last heard from in the Atlanta GA area in 2001. Attempts to locate him have been unsuccessful, the best I have been able to determine is that he was living recently in the Decatur, GA area. I don’t know why he chose to disconnect himself from his family. All I know is that his sister watnts find out if he is okay.

Here’s the information:

Name: Steven

If any of you can help find him I would appreciate it. I have searched all the sites on the net, but she cant afford the cost to get the information. I know its likely that he does not want to be found, but if he is out there I can make arraignments for him to contact her anonymously.

Thanks for any help.

{Names and identifying information have been removed to ensure confidentiality}

Re: My friend needs hbelp...0.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us. Sounds like you and your friend are doing all that you can to try and find this missing adult. Unfortunately, most of the resources we have and issues we specialize in have to deal with youth under the age of 20. Sounds like you and your friend have been doing all that you can and know of to find his and any information about him. If you'd like, you can contact the National Center for Missing Adults:

1800.690.FIND

Best of luck. Hopefully you'll be able to get more help.

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X