Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im 12 and im going to runaway

I live in **** and my mom is really hard on me and I'm struggling with school and I'm really tired of this and I think I going to kill myself if this keeps up
    Last edited by ccsmod3; 12-05-2020, 03:18 AM. Reason: Edited for confidentiality

Thanks for contacting us here at NRS. We know that it can take a lot of courage to reach out for support, and we're glad you did.

We're sorry to hear that things have been so hard with your mom and school, and it sounds like both are really affecting you. When things feel really overwhelming, it can help to have someone to talk to, like a therapist or a social worker. Often times, you can connect with those folks through school. If you're open to talking to someone, you can try reaching out to one of your teachers for support. They'll be able to put you in touch with your school's support person, who might be able to help. We'd also be happy to connect you with some local resources, so please feel free to give us a call (1-800-RUNAWAY) if that's something you'd be interested in. Another resource that you can reach out to if you keep thinking about killing yourself is the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. They're available 24/7 at 1-800-273-8255 or through their chat, which you find at suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

If you have any questions or just want to chat about what's going on, you can always give us a call or hop on our live chat as well (1800runaway.org). We're also available 24/7 and are always happy to help.

Take care,

NRS

Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X