i hate my sister

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate my sister

i hate her. ****. i cant laugh, im told to stop. i cant take showers without getting yelled at, i cant get a glass of water, i cannot do ANYTHING without her ***** mouth saying ******** about it, she acts so perfect but she isnt, shes a self absorbed narcissist, for having therapy 7x a week you'd think she'd be better but she's not. I'm 16 almost 17, i cannot stand any of this anymore, i either kill myself or run away.
    Last edited by ccsmod3; 11-21-2020, 04:55 AM. Reason: Edited to remove profanity

Hey there! Thanks for connecting with us here at NRS. We know it can be tough to reach out for support, and we're glad you did. It sounds like you're having a lot of issues with your sister, and we're sorry to hear that things have been so tough. If you'd like to talk more about what's going on, please feel free to reach out to us at anytime by phone or chat. Our phone number is 1-800-RUNAWAY, and you can find our chat through our website: www.1800runaway.org. We're available through both 24/7. Whether you're feeling super frustrated with another negative interaction with your sister, are contemplating killing yourself or thinking about running away, we're here for you as a listening ear.

Another great resource that might be useful to you is the National Suicide Prevention Hotline. If you want to talk through some of your thoughts around killing yourself, they're also available 24/7 at 1-800-273-8255 or through their website/live chat at www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

You're not alone, and it's so brave of you to reach out.

Take care.

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X