No announcement yet.


  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • violence

    I am an immigrant, when I get here my mother received us, separated us from my father and threatened to hurt him and report him to immigration, I can't talk to him and I miss him because all my life I was with him, they don't support me in social service and he My mom's husband yells at us and hits her but she's with him for the papers and they just got married, what can I do

  • #2
    Hello There,
    Thank you for reaching out to The National Runaway Safeline, we are here to help and here to listen. It sounds like you are going through a difficult time right now, and we want you to know that you are not alone.
    You could consider talking to a school counselor or a trusted adult about what you are going through. They may be able to provide you with resources and support. Your mother does not deserve to be hit by her husband and you can call The National Domestic Violence Hotline at: 1800-799-7233. They may be able to help with a protection order.
    We hope that this information will be helpful to you in your situation. If you have any more questions or would like to explore more options please give us a call. We are here 24/7 to listen and to provide support to you. Best of luck!
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp