i want to run away and start over. 13m

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want to run away and start over. 13m

hi. i take care of my 2 siblings alot of the time. my mom plays with them some times and does take care of them some times. she is at work almost all day. my parents smoke weed like alot of weed and ive seen my mom get really upset when she cant find it and gets mad if she doesnt smoke. my dad also snorts coke at least once a week but never everyday. my friend is going through some really tough stuff (foster care, depression ran away 2 times mental ward 2 times) i get mad when my dad talks to me and last night i heard them talking ******** about me and my dad saying he went through my computer and he saw me venting on r/trueoffyourchest he told them basicly that im lazy and that they do alot of stuff and that they dont pay bills so they dont matter. i was so furious that i couldnt sleep i think in about a couple of months i will run away i gotta plan and store food, gear, and get my friend that im trying to comferts help/support/advice sry for spelling mistakes i have big fingers and im writeing this on a school laptop.

Hello and thank you for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are going through some intense stuff and we want to support you. Whether or not you feel like you need to run away is up to you and whether or not you feel safe where you are. We would be happy to help you in whatever way we can. We can provide referrals to mental health resources, shelters, legal advocacy, among other things. We can also just talk you through whatever your situation is and help you figure out what your options are. We aim to empower youths and we prioritize their safety and their well-being. If you are interested in anything that we have to offer, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-786-2929 or chat us at 1800runaway.org.

Take care,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X