i’m 12 and i want to run away.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i’m 12 and i want to run away.

Hi, I am a 12 yr. old girl, I’ve had thoughts of running away for months now, my parents split and my mom won’t let me see my dad at all, I’m depressed and I need to see my dad again, I’m so sad all the time here, I still love my mom, but I need my dad.
    Last edited by ccsmod4; 09-23-2020, 12:23 AM.

Hi,
    Thanks for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline.

It sounds like you are in a tough situation and may be looking for some options to help cope with everything that has been going on. Divorce can be a difficult change to adjust to. It also sounds like the relationship with your mother has been strained due to past and current issues about seeing your dad.
    The situation sounds very frustrating for you. We’re glad you reached out. It is also important that you remember to exercise self- care.
    It is times like these that it might be nice comfort to have a listening ear.

NRS is here to listen and here to help.
    We would be glad to speak with you about strategies or options that might help you to cope better with your situation.
    We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time. Sometimes having a space to vent and explore options may often bring out a solution previously not thought of.

We can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email or bulletin for assistance. If you would like to talk more about your situation and we can help specifically, please call or chat soon.

Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).

You did a wonderful job reaching out today. Good for you.
    We look forward to hearing from you.

Take care,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X