Im 14 and I want to go to arizona

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im 14 and I want to go to arizona

Hello, my name is jax im 14 and im rich right now, the only problem is that i dont feel loved, well I do but I dont. I feel that my parents do things for me just to say they do, for example they would get me a game and like a week later I would mess up and my mom would say "wow after I bought you a game this is how you repay me?" and that makes me feel horrible cause she did just buy me that game and i messed up. When i was 13 My dad tackled me off my bed and hit my head with a lamp, breaking the lightbulb on my face and hitting me more in the body before getting up and walking off, all because I switched rooms and I didnt know that the door to that room was so light so I slammed it by accident. On another note, I call them my mom and dad but they are my grand parents. I dont like them because of that, Its not like they understand what its even somewhat like being a teenager in the year 2020 when they were almost adults when the moon landing happened. I cant just walk downstairs and talk to them either, unless I act like some kind of royal prince and give them everything or something. Anything I say that isnt "thank you" or "i love you" is disrespectful aswell. Anyway, I want to run away to Globe Arizona to my friend Autumn whos family already loves me and says they would be glad to have me there anytime. I dont know what to do because my situation isnt as dire as it could be and I dont know If i could give up this life of being rich and having a indoor pool with a diving board to living with Autumn on a property in arizona. I live in Southern California so its pretty far. Please help.

Hello,

You mentioned some things that raise concern for your safety and well-being. If any harm or abuse is happening at home, you have the right to report it. We are not experts on the issue, but generally once it's been reported, social services will either decide whether or not to take the case and further investigate. If they do take the case, they will send out someone from child protective services to do an investigation (interviewing people in the household) and from there they will decide the level of danger within the household. It generally ranges from no danger (the youth stays in the home, some services are given, and the case is closed), moderate danger (they will provide family services with possible temporary displacement) and high danger (they will remove the youth from the home and offer certain services).

If you feel like this is an option you want to explore, you may find this website helpful: https://www.childhelp.org/child-abuse/. We can also help you to file a report if that’s the route you are considering.

Please be safe and reach out soon by phone or chat so that we may help.
    Take care,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X