toxic mother

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toxic mother

Its so suffocating in my house. I be thinking i hit rock bottom and it just gets worse. My whole life my mom has made me out to be the problem child that just wont act right. This ******** has been going on for as long as i can remember. Recently my world got flipped upside down. I started to get really close to this boy. Was fr geeked about him. He transfered to my old school the year i switched so i had never met him fr. I met him through a friend. We were supposed to hangout like twice but i ended up being busy. The last time we talked he was asking me to hang out again. I was mad at him so i ignored his text. Normally he always texts me if i dont respond n he always text me goodmorning. a day goes by and i didnt even think about it. The next morning i woke up and saw his bestfriend post "Rest easy Best, Heaven couldnt wait for you" with a video of him. I didnt know what to think so i texted him telling him to text me n tell me its joke. never got a response. Hours after he wanted to see me he got shot and killed outside of his house. Ts broke me.I didnt tell my mom what was going on because i know how she is. She found out because my older sisters old coworker was his best friend. My mom and sister tormented me. Made jokes about his death over and over. laughed about him dying and me being broken because of it. I only knew him for a month he hold sm weight in my heart. he took time to get to know me and understand me and actually listen to me and not so dumb ******** that happened when we first met. he saw something in me that was worth getting to know. I was in such a bad place and my mom just continued to make it worse. I left a few weeks after. I packed a bag and just left i could do it anymore. I felt like every ounce of happiness i was ever gonna have left with him. My mom texted my friend and told her to tell me i better find somewhere to stay because i wasnt welcomed back and if i came back she was going to call 911. My friends mom offered to come get me at like 11pm because she didnt want me sleeping outside. After finding out i was in a safe place she made me come home. She threatend to call the police and say i was kidnapped. I told my mom if i come home we had to go the police first. We went he talked to me and said it was best for me to go home and see if there was a family memeber i could go to. My mom wont let me leave. She wont let me go to my grandmas, my aunts and she wont even let me call my dad and see if i could come out there with him. Im no longer allowed to have my phone and only allowed to have my computer for school.I work so i am going to try to buy my own phone. i want to get emancipated but i dont think that it would be granted because i live with my mom

Hi there,
    Thanks for reaching out to us and sharing what has been going on. We are so sorry you have had to deal with your friend's death. You do not deserve to be treated the way you mom and sister have been. You can always reach out to us via our live chat and we can give you resources regarding places you can stay. Click our chatting option when you get to our page at 1800runaway.org. You really are resilient after everything you have been through. We would be happy to explore more options with you if you reached out to us.
    Stay safe.
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X