X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked out at 17

Hello,

I am 17 years old and got kicked out my uncles house who I was living with. I am now done with high school I’m staying with a friend for a week but after that I don’t know where to go. My parents live in mexico and I don’t want to go back because I got a full ride to college. My problem is I don’t know where to live during the summer or school year. CT

Hello,
    Thank you for writing to us here at the National Runaway Safeline.

We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. We would like to be of help to you exploring options for your situation. If you cannot stay with a friend then you might consider visiting this website resource provided here- www.nationalsafeplace.org for emergency shelter in your area.

You don’t deserve being kicked out with nowhere to go. You might also consider contacting the college about summer housing options. It’s awesome that you received a full ride scholarship. Good job.

NRS is here to listen and here to help.
    We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time. We can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email or bulletin for assistance. If you would like to talk more in detail and share more about how we can help specifically, please call or chat soon.

Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).

Take care,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X