•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod1
    replied
    Hey there,

Thanks so much for reaching out and sharing a little bit about what’s been going on, we know that it takes a lot of courage. It must be really hard to live in a home with so much tension. It can be really exhausting and frustrating to have a family member who has differing abilities that require extra care and attention.

You stated that you just want to die because of the situation with your sister. We care a lot about your safety, and we can help you find resources that can help you cope with these feelings. You do not have to face this alone, and there is so much help out there for you. If you are thinking about hurting yourself, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline could be a good resource for you. You can check them out at https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/, or you can call 1-800-273-8255 for help and support any time.

It seems like your mom isn’t fully understanding you when you are trying to relay your thoughts and feelings about your current situation. It could be a good idea to work with a local family counselor or have a conversation mediated by a school counselor/social worker, trusted friend, or family member to help clear the air. If you'd like, you can also call us directly and we can conduct a conference call with your mom so you have a safe environment where you can express yourself.

If you’d like to go over what’s going on in depth, or if you’d like to explore other options that you may have available to you, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY. You can also chat us by clicking on the “CHAT” button on top of our homepage. We’re open 24/7 and here to listen and support you in any way we can.

We'd love to hear from you about your experience using our crisis forum. Your feedback plays an important role in helping us improve our services to support youth and families. Please click the link below to fill out our survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/we_care_what_you_think

Stay safe,
    NRS
    Last edited by ccsmod1; 04-18-2020, 09:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic i hate it here.

i hate it here.

ok so this really wont make any sense without context, so here it is. my older sibling was born with autism at a young age and i wasn't. i am not ableist, i just cannot stand my sister. i wish i was born an only child, and that my dad lived and my sister died instead. i hate her i hate her i hate her. i love my mom most of the time but sometimes she gets on my nerves. she automatically takes me sisters side all the time and never mine, and when i call her out on it she guilt trips me by saying, "i know i'm such a bad mom, you hate me don't you." and i'm just like bruh.. my sister ruins everything, i just wanna die because of them. i hate it here.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
x
x
Working...
X