Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My mom abuses me & i dont know what to do anymore!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not fair how some Moms treat their sons like breaking bones in their sleep, breaking thier thumbs and putting flu virus in their medication its hurts me that my mom does this to me because im not use to it. I noticed once i lost some weight and got some money things never been the same also my gmom does the same. They take abvantage of me and im sick and dont know what to do im lost. Her boyfriend keeps attacking my private areas while i sleep and it hurts. Im waiting on money that im hoping to recieve so i can move on with my life. Somebody please help me kb

Comment

• ccsmod0
      ccsmod0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,
      Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now and you mentioned being harmed. We’re sorry you’re going through this. You don't deserve to be hurt in any way. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. You may also be able to report any mistreatment to CPS. Child Help USA 1-800-422-4453 www.childhelp.org is an organization that helps protect minors from being harmed. It may also be a good place to explore options for staying with another family member or someone you trust as far as transferring custody.
      Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. You are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time. Another resource you may benefit from is talking to a professional. You can text NAMI to 741741 and talk with a crisis worker there. You could also call 1-800-662-4357 to contact the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
      If you would like to talk more in detail please chat soon through our website www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button) if you are unable to call in. We unfortunately cannot give advice as we are non-directive. You know your situation best
      We hope to hear from you soon.
      Be safe,
      NR

My mom abuses me if I tell school she’ll hit me more

Comment

• ccsmod1
      ccsmod1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey there,

Thanks so much for reaching out and sharing a little bit about what’s been going on, we know that it takes a lot of courage. It sounds like home is a scary place and it makes sense that you'd have some trepidation about telling someone at school if you think that it will make her actions worse.

You mentioned some things about your mom's behavior that raise concern for your safety and well-being. Absolutely no one deserves to be abused. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. If any harm or abuse is happening at home, you have the right to report it. If you feel like this is an option you want to explore, you may find this website helpful: https://www.childhelp.org/child-abuse/. We can also help you to file a report if that’s the route you are considering. It may also be a good idea to explore options for staying with another family member or someone you trust as far as transferring custody.

If you’d like to go over what’s going on in depth, or if you’d like to explore other options that you may have available to you, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY. You can also chat us by clicking on the “CHAT” button on top of our homepage. We’re open 24/7 and here to listen and support you in any way we can.

Stay safe,
      NRS

Same just yesterday she punched me

Comment

• ccsmod13
      ccsmod13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,

Thank you for your response to another user’s post. Often forums are a place of support and understanding for many youth. It often may be validating and helpful for users to read similar situations as well as exchange feedback to one another. For anyone experiencing any difficulties or challenges, the National Runaway Safeline encourages youth to reach out to our 24/7 crisis support line either by phone or chat for immediate services.

Thank you, NRS

Hi my mom abuses me like she hits me calls me names and favors my other sisters she tries to hurt me put soap in my mouth and doesn’t like me. This has been going on for a while now and I haven’t told anyone I don’t know what to do anymore she’s so mean to me and I just want to end my life.

Comment

• ccsmod1
      ccsmod1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,

We are so sorry to hear what you are going through. It’s important that you know that no one deserves to be treated that way and that you deserve better. It is extremely brave of you to reach out to us and ask for help.

It sounds like the situation and your mother hurting you has led to you thinking about hurting yourself. It is important that you know that if there is an emergency or if you feel you are in immediate danger please call 911. If you ever feel like hurting yourself or ending your life, you can reach out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 or to us, either by chat or by calling us at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). We are here to help support you in any way we can. Talking to a school counselor or another counselor would also be an option. If you would like help finding local mental health resources feel free to call us. We want to make sure that we help you in the best way possible and you have someone to talk to.

You seem to want to get out of your current living situation. One option would be to report your mom to Child Protective Services. There is an organization called Child Help USA. The hotline offers crisis intervention, information, literature, and referrals to thousands of emergency, social service, and support resources. All calls are confidential and they can be reached at 1-800-422-4453. If you feel that reporting your mother is an option that would help keep you safe, it might be a good idea to take pictures of any bruises or marks for proof. This could led to you being removed from your home, but the process can take a couple of months. Another option would be an Alternative Living Situation. Your mother would have to agree, but you would be able to live with another family member or trusted adult.

Feel free to call us at the National Runaway Safeline. We are here 24/7 and completely confidential. We wish you the best of luck!

-NRS

My mom emotionally abuses me and sometimes she is physical. She has choked me and hit me with shoes and she told me she wanted to kill me. I have run away before but nothing I do gets me away from her. She makes me watch my brother every day and I have to cook her dinner and she takes me phone and never lets me see any of my friends or family she doesn’t let me talk to anyone and she yells at me if I don’t care for my brother even when she is home and she only cares about her boyfriend who just got out of jail and she barely goes grocery shopping but she was spending hundreds of dollars driving out of states to see her boyfriends. I don’t wanna be here anymore and if I don’t get out of this house soon I’m gonna hurt myself. Please help

Comment

• ccsmod0
      ccsmod0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,
      Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now and you mentioned being harmed. We’re sorry you’re going through this. You don't deserve to be hurt in any way. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. You may also be able to report any mistreatment to CPS. Child Help USA 1-800-422-4453 www.childhelp.org is an organization that helps protect minors from being harmed. They can tell you more about how CPS could respond to your situation. If you ever need assistance calling out to CPS to make an abuse or neglect report please call is at 1-800-RUNAWAY.
      While we are not experts on the law, 18 is generally the age that an individual may leave home without parent permission. If you are under 18 and leave home, your parent/guardian may file you as a runaway and you may be returned home. Also, those you stay with may run the risk of being charged with harboring a runaway. For more specifics on the law, the local non-emergency police or legal aid may better answer legal questions.
      Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. You are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
      If you would like to talk more in detail please chat soon through our website www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button) if you are unable to call in. We unfortunately cannot give advice as we are non-directive. You know your situation best
      Be safe,
      NRS

my mom hates me and she abuses me at the point i don't think there is a reason to be alive anymore I JUST WANNA DIE . when i was just 3 Months old she would already slap and torture me , and still does last week i told my grandma she ain't my mamma , my so what called mom always ask my why i don't smile and always looking mean , i replied to her there is no reason to put a fake smile on my face . And ya I'm only 12 years old

Comment

• ccsmod15
      ccsmod15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,
      Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now. It sounds like you’re fearing that the situation may end in suicide if things don’t change. Your safety and well-being is important. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255); www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org is also a great resource to reach out to in addition to our crisis services.
      Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. This may be an isolating and lonely time for you, but you are not alone in this.
      You mentioned some things that raise concern for your safety and well-being. If any harm or abuse is happening at home, you have the right to report it. We are not experts on the issue, but generally once it's been reported, social services will either decide whether or not to take the case and further investigate. If they do take the case, they will send out someone from child protective services to do an investigation (interviewing people in the household) and from there they will decide the level of danger within the household. It generally ranges from no danger (the youth stays in the home, some services are given, and the case is closed), moderate danger (they will provide family services with possible temporary displacement) and high danger (they will remove the youth from the home and offer certain services).
      If you feel like this is an option you want to explore, you may find this website helpful: https://www.childhelp.org/child-abuse/. We can also help you to file a report if that’s the route you are considering.

We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
      If you would like to talk more in detail please call or chat soon. Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).

Be safe and stay strong,
      NRS

My mom tells me I am horrible at stuff and yells at me just for needing help. She always denies it or claims what she did was right when I tell her what she's done. I've gotten afraid of her. I can never fully relax, as though I'm juggling knives and I expect to be cut. Help me.

Comment

• ccsmod2
      ccsmod2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello There,
      Thank you for reaching out to The National Runaway Safeline, we are here to help and here to listen. It sounds like you are going through a lot right now, and we want you to know you are not alone. You do not deserve to be told these things, and we are sorry you are dealing with that.
      You could consider talking with a school counselor about what is going on at home. Sometimes talking to a trusted adult can make you feel better and they may be able to help you explore options. If you feel this is emotional abuse you can also make a report. You can make a report by contacting Child Help at 1800-422-4453.
      We hope that this information will be helpful to you in your situation. If you have any other questions or would like to explore more options please give us a call. We are here 24/7 to listen and to provide support. Best of luck!
      NRS

I’ll just be doing makeup and she says I just ruined everything and stuff like that I’m having a panic attack and she just hits me all the time and it hurts really bad and my dad is divorced from her and every time he just says that she is my mom and she would never do that but she does and I don’t wanna tell anybody I can’t I just wanna die I’m only 12

Comment

• ccsmod4
      ccsmod4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,
      Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS).

We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on.
      We are sorry that things are not going well between you and your mom. That must be pretty hard for you. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now. It sounds like you’re fearing that the situation may end in suicide if things don’t change.

Your safety and well-being is important.
      If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255); www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org is also a great resource to reach out to in addition to our crisis services.

Sometimes when communication breaks down with someone you are close to you making it difficult to know just where to turn. You did well reaching out today. We would like you to know NRS is here to listen and here to help. Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. This may be an isolating and lonely time for you, but you are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
      If you would like to talk more in detail please call or chat soon. Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).

Be safe and stay strong,
      NRS

• ccsmod0
      ccsmod0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,
      Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now. It sounds like you’re fearing that the situation may end in suicide if things don’t change. Your safety and well-being is important. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255); www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org is also a great resource to reach out to in addition to our crisis services.
      We’re sorry you’re going through this. You don't deserve to be hurt in any way. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. You may also be able to report any mistreatment to CPS. Child Help USA 1-800-422-4453 www.childhelp.org is an organization that helps protect minors from being harmed. They can tell you more about how CPS could respond to your situation. If you ever need assistance calling out to CPS to make an abuse or neglect report please call is at 1-800-RUNAWAY.
      Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. This may be an isolating and lonely time for you, but you are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
      Be safe and stay strong,
      NRS

My mom abuses me all the time, every day of my life, I cant tell anybody because if I do my mom will just hit me even more. One day when we were in walmart, I had on a pikachu hat that I found inside the store, When we were leaving I forgot I had it on my head and ran to put it back down, when I started walking with her out of the store again we arrived at the car, but the she grabbed my arm and pulled it back and I heard it cracking, then she slammed my head on someone else car hood, I really wish the people who owned the car was their, but they weren't. I begged her to please stop. Then she said "Your never supposed to tell me to stop. Im your mother. and threw me in the car and started hitting and punching me. I just want someone to care for me. I never felt the love of my real father, my stepdad is no help, my grandma is nice though, I always wanted to live with my grandma, its okay if she has a small place, She has a 2 bedroom, I have a guinea pig and she says "You already brung that guinea pig in her and i dont like animals" but she is the one who let me bring it. She threatens to throw it, and says ill never see it again, but why would she do that? I just want to die, I dont wanna live, im having a mix of emotions and im already taking abuse from myself along with what my mom does, I just dont want to live, nobody but my friend would care if im gone, the last thing ill leave to him/ my friend is my guinea pig. because he also has one, my mom doesnt deserve to keep something that belonged to me because shed probably just kill it. This is horrible, I dont know what to do, if I call a hotline they will come to my house and ill be in trouble by my mom, please dont send anyone here

Comment

• ccsmod15
      ccsmod15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,
      Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now and you mentioned being harmed. We’re sorry you’re going through this. You don't deserve to be hurt in any way. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. You may also be able to report any mistreatment to CPS. Child Help USA 1-800-422-4453 www.childhelp.org is an organization that helps protect minors from being harmed. They can tell you more about how CPS could respond to your situation. If you ever need assistance calling out to CPS to make an abuse or neglect report please call is at 1-800-RUNAWAY.
      Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. You are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
      Be safe,
      NRS
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X