My mom never apricates my work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mom never apricates my work

Hello, Im 12 years old and I have problems with mom.
    However hard Im studying she never apricates it! She wants straight As from me.Even if I get A she just ignores me or yels at me to go away! If I get B its worse, she gets angry at me and sends me to small room to study even more!! If don't get A for long period of time she beats me up pretty bad! I had pains in my back for weeks! And she doesn't just slap me, she kicks me, she punches me, she pulls my hair and hits me with objects.Even my dad does it and its even worse but lets left that for sometime else.I realy loved football (soccer) and he just sayed that I play like s*** !
    Then I tried wrestling and he sayed I cant do s***! Now I play basketball and I dont care what he says !

NOBODY IS PERFECT !!!!!! I CAN NOT BE THE BEST AT EVERYTHING !!!!!!

I've got so depressed that i had suicidal thoughs.I realy want to run away I cant stay here any longer.I can go to my grandparents but they live very close to us so I cant. I just want to be somewhere else.
    Please help me !
    What do I do ?

Re: My mom never apricates my work

Hello,
    We’re so glad you contacted us here at the National Runaway Safeline (NRS). It sounds like you are dealing with a lot of emotional and physical abuse from your parents, and no matter what, you do not deserve that. If you are being punched, kicked, and other things, we urge you to contact the police or tell a teacher at school that you trust about the situation. They can get you the help you need to escape that abuse.
    You also mentioned that you have suicidal thoughts because of your situation. We are so sorry to hear that, and want you to know that life is worth it. We hope you will consider calling the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK. They will be able to help you feel better and get you help if you need it.
    If you are comfortable calling us, please give us a call at 1-800-RUNAWAY and we can help you get the help we mentioned above if you are not able to do it yourself. You are dealing with a lot of really hard feelings and treatment, and we are here to help you!
    Best,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X