I’m depressed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m depressed

I live with my mom in a REALLY small town and it’s really depressing cause I got no friends and I feel like I can’t even have a real conversation with my mom and I don’t have a dad. I have no one to talk to and I bottle up all my feelings for the past 4 years and no one even asks me if I’m ok or anything and it makes me feel worthless like no one cares for me. I just wanna move away but I feel like no one wants me and it brings me down and down everyday. I have no motivation to do anything cause I was never motivated by anyone to do anything my whole life and now I just feel like I have no courage to do anything besides lay in bed and think of my depressing life. Please give me advice.

Hey there,

We are sorry you feel you have no one to talk to outside of your mom. We are here for you, and we are glad you reached out to us. It is important for you to be able to talk to someone about how you're feeling. If you are in school, a counselor might be a helpful person not only to talk to but also to refer you to resources in your area. There are a couple organizations you also might want to contact. If you text "NAMI" to 741741, you can text with a crisis worker 24/7. SAMHSA is also a great resources that specializes in talking about mental health. You can reach them by phone at 1-877-726-4727. Remember, we are always here for you.

Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).

Best of luck,
    NRS

Please click the link below to fill out our survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/we_care_what_you_think
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X