kicked out and i’m 15 yrs old

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kicked out and i’m 15 yrs old

I’m a 15 yr old girl that’s currently in 10th grade. I have really bad family issues my sister who is never home and doesn’t care about the family she’s 24 ,my brother who has anger problems he’s 21, my other sister who is an angel 19 and there’s me being influenced by my sister who doesn’t care and my brother. The only reason we are like this is because my mom’s husband who she divorced a long time ago messes up our family bonds and it can’t be easily fixed. My mom is stressed always blames us but I tell her it was her fault for marrying someone like that. I’ve been giving her a hard time I’ve been depressed since 8th grade I’ve always wanted to run away but now my mom decide to actually kick me out I have absolutely no where to go. I don’t know what to do. I’m from New York. She cries every day from the stress that she has but I just don’t care Idk. I need help.
    Last edited by ccsmod4; 03-10-2020, 12:26 AM.

Hi,
    Thanks for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline.

It sounds like you are in a tough situation and may be looking for some options to help cope with everything. There seems to be a lot going on for you at home, at school etc.
    Sounds frustrating. You did a good thing by reaching out. It took courage to do that. Good for you. You do not deserve being kicked out of you home. It’s not your fault that she did this. It is considered neglect which is against the law for her to do so without providing you a safe place to live.
    If you need some where to stay you can use the information and link provided to get help.
    National Safeplace website (www.nationalsafeplace.org). This organization provides access to immediate help and supportive resources for youth in need. You can look up your city and state to see if there are any safe places near you listed. Emotionally it sounds like it would be nice if you had some support.
    This is an option if you feel like talking to someone in person about what has been going on or if you just need of a safe place to stay.

You also may use your phone to text the word “safe” and your current location (city/state/zip) to 69866. If there are safe places and shelters nearby, a list of those will be sent to your phone and you may have the option to text back and forth with a trained counselor as well.

To report abuse such as neglect CPS. Child Help USA 1-800-422-4453 www.childhelp.org is an organization that helps protect minors from being harmed. It may also be a good place to explore options for staying with another family member or someone you trust as far as transferring custody.
    NRS would like you to know we are here to support you at this difficult time.
    We are here to listen and here to help.
    Having a space to vent and explore options may often bring out a solution previously not thought of. We will try and work with you on developing a plan for coping with your situation.

Let us know how we might help, please contact us at 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) orwww.1800Runaway.org (live chat).

We can best help by phone or chat. If you would like to talk more in detail please call or chat soon.

Take care,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X