Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't anymore

I love my mom, i really do. but seriously i can't take it anymore. She is always in a different mood, she gets angry really easy. I need to be perfect at everything, cooking, cleaning, school, wiht my little sister,
    and if i ever do something wrong, I get punsih... Her boyfriend... abused of me, in a sexual way. two days later I told her she said she believed me and she would support me in anything, then again
    that guy told him something about me and a day later my mom was beating me up for it, when the only thing i needed form her was her love and support. I've been looking for all ym possible chances to go lvie somewhere else, my dad has
    another life and he doesn't wants me with him,and that was my only option. I really trust in this organization, I trust in that you can help. I can't focus on school, or in anything else. SO I sincerly hope
    you can help me before i completely drown, i'VE been holding onto to life for 13 years now.... So please help.

Re: I can't anymore

Thanks so much for reaching out! It’s very brave of you to have sought out help. It sounds like you’re going through a lot right now with your mother and her boyfriend, and it’s understandable why you are feeling the way you are. You deserve to feel appreciated, respected, and loved. Due to your circumstances, the Rape Abuse Incest National Network (RAINN) might be able to help you throughout your situation. Their number is 1-800-656-4673. Depending on your state, you can talk with a person through their hotline service 24/7. Their chat option is also open 24/7. If you feel like you still need to talk to someone, please feel free to call us at 1-800-786-2929. We are confidential and open 24/7, and we can help you establish a plan of action to best deal with your circumstances. Thanks again, and good luck!
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected]y.org (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X