Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to leave

. I live in a home where I am constantly being put down and hurt mentally and emotionally I’ve wanted to die many times. NO ONE WOULD ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM. If my mom or dad found out that I was gay and poly, I’d be beaten I’d have all communication to my friends and gf taken away I’d be watched closely forever id be sent to Jordan and exorcised for who I am. If I get caught? I’ll be forced to marry a man I ain’t love and bear children, I don’t want that. I can’t call the cops it’ll ruin my chance to do well in my studies and this college my plan is to run away with my gf to AZ and go to college. I live in a hell where if my grades aren’t perfect then I’m retarded to my parents. The only issue is that I'm scared. I'm scared of being caught and getting hurt or that they'll find out before I execute my plan my gf can't drive me there since she can't afford the milage. I'm honestly freaking out and I'm scared since I don't know what to do

Reply: I need to leave

Hello,
    Thanks for contacting the National Runaway Safeline.

We understand how difficult it has been for you and we are glad you reached out to NRS.
    It sounds like you are fearful of being outed to your parents and what you expect their reaction to be.
    It must feel like there is a lot of pressure on you.
    You don’t deserve to undergo any type of abuse from your parents and we hope you understand that their choice of behavior is through no fault of your own.

Even though their actions have caused you much stress and feelings of despair it sounds like you are looking towards your future. It’s good that you are looking forward and making plans to have the life you want to lead.
    Sometimes situations can become so overwhelming that you are not quite sure what to do.
    That’s okay. At least you are looking ahead.

If you would like to speak with us and tell us more about your situation contact 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) or www.1800Runaway.org
    Sometimes talking things out with someone might help with exploring options.

We want you to know that NRS is here to listen and here to help.
    Good job taking the step to contact NRS.
    We look forward to speaking with you.

Take Care,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X