Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To or to not?

so i have what you could call an issue, I'm being abused by my dad and my mom wont listen to me so I'm thinking about running away, I have a pretty well thought out plan because I don't wanna go into this blind but I'm also not to sure if I want to, I have food, water, shelter and security along with a good social life but it's not safe at my dads house and if I go to my moms instead she could get arrested, help???

Hello!
    Thank you for reaching out to National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like a difficult situation that you are in. You do not deserve to be treated this way. It is great that you are thinking things through and have a plan. If you want to talk to anyone about the way you are being treated at home you could always reach out to Child Help. They work with situations like yours and provide support, can help you report if you would like, and answer any questions you may have. Their number is 1800-422-4453 or you can use their live chat at www.childhelp.org.
    We can try to assist in answering any other questions you may have if you call our hotline at 1800-786-2929 or chat with us via our live chat at www.1800runaway.org. We are 24/7 and confidential. Don’t hesitate to reach out!
    Stay safe!
    National Runaway Safeline
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X