Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't approve of my soon-to-be stepfather

Hi,my name is Jacob and I'm 17 years old and I don't approve of my soon-to-be stepfather,he is such a asshole to my mother and me,my mother and I are very close to each other on the other hand with her fiancee I am not, im trying to tell her that I don't like him and I don't her want to marry him and be my stepfather but I'm stuck in a hard dark space and I need some help.

Hey there,

We're sorry to hear you do not approve of your new stepfather. It is totally normal for you to be concerned about your mom, and she is lucky to have a son who cares so much about her well-being. Maybe you could talk with another family member who is close to your mom so that they can talk with her about how you are feeling. You can always reach out to us by phone or chat to discuss your situation in more detail or if you just want someone to listen. Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button). If you are more into texting, you can text "NAMI" to 741741 and text with a crisis worker directly.

Best of Luck,
    NRS

Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X