No announcement yet.

My mom makes me want to kill myself

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im 12... i want to die. Im sure no one will care... im sure no one will understand.. it dont matter .... im fine is what i say

Comment

• ccsmod2
      ccsmod2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello There,
      Thank you for contacting The National Runaway Safeline, we are here to help and here to listen. Thank you for sharing some of your thoughts with us. It sounds like you are going through a difficult time right now. Just know there are always people that are willing to listen, and your life is valuable. If you ever ned to talk you can call us, or if you are feeling suicidal you can call the National Suicide Prevention line at 1800-273-8255. Also you may want to consider talking to your school counselor, they may be able to provide you with more resources. If you have any other questions or would just like to talk you can call us at any time, we are available 24/7. We wish you the best of luck!
      NRS

My mom makes me want to kill myself to but if i told her that she would tell me im being over dramatic

Also you should try reaching out to somebody you are close to or maybe a counselor

Comment

• ccsmod6
      ccsmod6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for contacting the National Runaway Safeline. You are not being over dramatic! It’s great that you recognize the importance of finding emotional support during stressful and difficult times. A great resource for finding counselors or therapy is the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI). They are reachable at 1-800-950-NAMI. Additionally, even if you are not feeling suicidal but you would like to talk to someone, you can always call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255. You can also talk to us confidentially and at anytime on our 24/7 hotline 1-800-RUNAWAY or on chat at 1800runaway.org.

Hi I don’t have a huge problem compared to others but I feel sad about this and just want to get it out of my system and share it my mom treats my TWIN SISTER as if she is five years older than me. Also she says it’s just my mind and I’m just asking for attention and that makes me feel sad cause it’s obvious and she just won’t even listen. She also thinks I can’t do thing due to me having a focusing disorder called ADD (ADHD but I’m not hyper so the doctor said ADD) now this is a FOCUSING DISORDER just means I sometimes get more distracted then usual it isn’t let I have a disability to learn it doesn’t mean I’m simple but that’s what she thinks it is which makes her look down at me. And I am 13 and she treats me as if I were 8 I just need some advice on what to do please thanks for listening to my problem.

Comment

Reply: Hi I don’t have a huge problem....

Hi,
      Thanks for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline.

It sounds like you are in a tough situation at home with your mom and it sounds like you have become very frustrated by her treatment of you.
      We understand how difficult it must have been to talk about your feelings.
      You are very strong. Good for you.
      It sounds like you would like for your mother to treat you fairly and listen when you are trying to express your feelings
      NRS would like you to know we are here to support you at this difficult time.
      Coping with ADD is something that you are fighting to cope with every day.
      You are just as capable as anyone of achieving and being successful.
      You don’t deserve to be looked down upon, you are a strong and determined person.

Sometimes having a place to talk or vent may bring out some options towards a solution to working on issues that exist. NRS is here to listen and here to help. We are here to support you. If you would like to talk more in detail please call or chat soon.
      Let us know how we might help, please contact us at 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) orwww.1800Runaway.org (live chat).

Take care,
      NRS

We hope this response was helpful! We’d love to hear from you about your experience using our crisis email/forum. Your feedback plays an important role in helping us improve our services to youth and families. Please click the link to fill out our survey: Your Opinion Matters to Us
      Last edited by ccsmod4; 12-05-2018, 02:40 AM.
      Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
      [email protected] (Crisis Email)
      1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
      https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

I'm a 13 year old girl. my mom is always making me want to kill myself. She only looks at me when I tell her my grades are A's or B's. When I was 5 her and I moved to mexico for a year. she left me alone with family members that i barely knew. I got raped by my uncle, though I didnt know what it was during that age until now. My mom barely looks at me, she only talks to me saying when I grow up and become successful she'll want to be with me. But what about now? I ask her for help and she flat out ignores me. she treats my other siblings amazing with love and support and then there's me. I dont know what I did. At age 10 I told her I want to see my dad again and she pointed a knife at me. She makes me cry and want to kill myself everytime. i dont know what to do. I got into Music classes to make her happy but nothing. I got into AVID but still nothing. I have amazing friends and im really happy and she takes that away from me. I dont know if I can do this anymore. i dont think I can. My mom is all i have left and it hurts to see her doing this to me.

Comment

• ccsmod9
          ccsmod9 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi there,
          Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now and you mentioned being harmed. We’re sorry you’re going through this. You don't deserve to be hurt in any way. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. You may also be able to report any mistreatment to CPS. Child Help USA 1-800-422-4453 www.childhelp.org is an organization that helps protect minors from being harmed. It may also be a good place to explore options for staying with another family member or someone you trust as far as transferring custody.
          Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. You are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
          If you would like to talk more in detail please chat soon through our website www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button) if you are unable to call in. We unfortunately cannot give advice as we are non-directive. You know your situation best
          We hope to hear from you soon.
          Be safe,
          NRS

I want to die. I have been through so much mental pain no ine is going to change my mind.
        Last edited by ccsmod6; 12-09-2018, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• ccsmod6
          ccsmod6 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for contacting the National Runaway Safeline. We are sorry to hear that life has gotten to a point where you do not feel like you want to live anymore. We understand that you have suffered greatly and your strength is evident in the fact that you are still here. It is incredibly difficult to ask for help from those sorts of depths and we appreciate that you would reach out to us. If you would like to talk more about what’s going on, please call us on our 24/7 hotline 1-800-RUNAWAY or chat us at 1800runaway.org. Additionally, you can always call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 if you think they might be of some use to you. We encourage you to give us a call and we look forward to speaking with you.

Take care,
          NRS

I did one wrong thing and now i want to kill myself my mom is always calling me a ungreatfull brat and that i dont appreciate anything that she does. I try to do as much as i can now she just slapped me across the face and i've been wanting to run away and kill myself since i was 9 i dont know what to do and im only 12

Comment

Reply: I did one wrong thing and now....

Hi there,
          Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS).

We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on.
          We are sorry that things are not going well between you and your mom. That must be pretty hard for you. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now. It sounds like you’re fearing that the situation may end in suicide if things don’t change.

Your safety and well-being is important.
          If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255); www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org is also a great resource to reach out to in addition to our crisis services.

Sometimes when communication breaks down with someone you are close to you making it difficult to know just where to turn. You did well reaching out today. We would like you to know NRS is here to listen and here to help. Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. This may be an isolating and lonely time for you, but you are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
          If you would like to talk more in detail please call or chat soon. Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).

We hope to hear from you soon.

Be safe and stay strong,
          NRS

We hope this response was helpful! We’d love to hear from you about your experience using our crisis email/forum. Your feedback plays an important role in helping us improve our services to youth and families. Please click the link to fill out our survey: Your Opinion Matters to Us
          Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
          [email protected] (Crisis Email)
          1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
          https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

My mom yells at me daily. She's always treated me differenly since I was little. Shes always yells at me for being myself. I'm sI'm so nice to my whole family and she always claims I'm an ungrateful **********. This whole year I've been on the verge of committing suicide. I hate my life so much. I'm treated like ******** and no one in my family syands up for me. My mom always sets me off on suicidal thoughts Everytime she yells at me. I want to hurt myself so often. She abused me physically when I was younger and she threatens to now. She verbally abuses me that it has taken an impact on my mental health.I want to starts a life elsewhere with her cut off from me.I want a future but it's too hard to wait till then. I plan on killing myself soon. I gave up all hope on living in August. I work my ass off at school to get good grades. I help others, Im nice. She will never see it. She claims I'm **********y and mean. II want to end it all.

Comment

• ccsmod6
              ccsmod6 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi there, thanks for reaching out to National Runaway Safeline. You appear to be going through a lot right now and we commend you for reaching out for support. It must be hard to deal with a mother who verbally abuses you and does not treat you well. You deserve to be treated well and be in a supportive environment. Your mental health is important and we are sorry you are feeling like life isn’t worth living anymore. We would encourage you to explore all your options before getting to that point. Even though your mother is not the best towards you, there may be others who really love and would not like to see you go. You seem to be a smart individual, as you mentioned you work very hard and get good grades. You seem selfless and caring. Just because your mother does not seem to recognize it does not mean it is not true. We would encourage you to reach out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline by visiting their website suicidepreventionlifeline.org or give them a call at 1800-273-8255. There a number of professionals who can help you navigate through all of this and aid you with feeling better. We would love to talk further with you. We are here to assist so, please feel free to give us a call at 1800-RUNAWAY or chat with us live by visiting our website 1800runaway.org. We are 24/7 and confidential so, please feel free to reach out at any time.

Hi, do you ever feel like if you talk to someone about this they won't believe you because you aren't being physically harmed? I feel like this all the time. My mother provides for me, she gives me everything I need including food, clothing, and shelter. I appreciate everything she gives me but I don't appreciate the constant outbursts of yelling and screaming at me. She has done this to me my whole life. I'm adopted and even though know my life would be worse if I wasn't, sometimes I wish she never adopted me. I'm a straight A student and I work really hard to make sure everything is to her liking but it's never enough. I'm always being told that I am selfish and act like I'm the victim when she says she is. The only people who have actually seen my mother act this way is my sister and my boyfriend when he came to visit me once. They are one of the only reasons I haven't committed suicide or ran away. Also, the hope that one day I will be out of this situation. I'm 18 and going through the college application process and I'm trying to get as far away as possible. I don't want to leave my sister behind, but my brother left and we both understand. We haven't seen him in years. Today, she yelled at me once again with a huge lecture because she asked if the pizza wasn't good. Usually, those kinds of questions set you up in a trap because no matter how you answer she will make it look bad on you and yell at you. Like, if you say it's good then she will yell and say "Than why haven't you eaten it!?" or if you say it was bad "You aren't appreciative, I worked really hard to make that for you!". I chose to answer with, I don't want to be mean but it has to much sauce and she proceeded to tell me that I am selfish and by telling her, I don't want to be mean that makes me mean. "Others won't like that about you either". I also got rejected from a couple colleges that I applied to and she told me to get over it because I will face a lot of rejection and once I do get accepted I probably won't be able to pay for it. She then yelled about how I should stop interrupting her when she is watching videos or writing blog posts to ask her questions and then told me that she wishes I would just leave her the f**** alone. I bet she has stuff bothering her that I would talk to her about and I typically do. Well, not talk, just listen and agree because that's all you can do with her. But, usually, I can't talk to her because she just starts yelling instead. I wish I could leave her alone but all of these colleges require her financial documentation. It's ridiculous because she isn't even going to help me pay for college so why do they need all of this information. That is one of the main reasons I can't leave. I wish I could but I'm broke and can't drive because my mother wouldn't let me get my license for so many reasons. She keeps saying that it's my fault but I had studied and studied before but then it came down to money once again. I understand that though, driving is expensive. When I was 15 she said that if I wanted to take drivers ed then I have to pay for it which is $200. I couldn't get a job though because I was too busy with school and trying to make her happy at home. I would also have to take the bus which takes a long time here to get you somewhere. Finally, I got my permit this year about a month ago, but she told me that she won't teach me to drive anymore because I don't deserve it and it's too expensive. I got a paid internship last summer from winning a competition in another city and so I rode a 3-hour bus route to get there and back every day but it was worth it. Because of that though, I left my sister at home and my mother yells and blames me for never being able to travel. She told me that I could never be happy because I don't let myself be happy. Whenever I am happy though, she tells me that she doesn't care about what's going on in my life. Usually, every conversation like that starts because there was a drop of something on the floor or a cup didn't get washed. Maybe everything she says is true. Maybe I don't deserve anything and I am the cause of all her stress and unhappiness because I am too selfish. Every year I do my best to not be selfish. Especially during Christmas time. I hand out candy to everyone and make gifts for all my teachers. It's not enough though. I need to do more.

Thanks for allowing me to rant all my feelings.

Comment

• ccsmod7
              ccsmod7 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi there, thanks for reaching out and sharing your story.

Sounds like you have been through a lot living with your mom, and it has really started taking a toll. Here at NRS, we want you to know that we believe you. Just because you are not being physically harmed, does not mean your feelings are not valid. Emotional pain can be just as hurtful as physical pain. Here at NRS, we truly want to be a support for you during this difficult time.

It seems like you have really thought through your options, and you know that you can legally leave, but if you want her information to apply for FASFA you might have to stay. If you haven't already, you might consider reaching out to a college financial adviser and ask about how to apply as a dependent if you did leave and needed help with FASFA. It is so smart of you to think through your options like that so you can make the decision that is best for you. That sounds hard to deal with being rejected from colleges, and you should take some time to do fun things or remember how valuable you are if you get more rejection letters that bring you down. Those college letters do not determine your self-worth.

You mentioned that your sister and your boyfriend are the only reason why you have not attempted suicide. Those feelings are significant and we are so glad that you are still here with us. If you are ever feeling down and need to talk to someone you can always call or chat us here at 1-800-RUNAWAY. You might also reach out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 or www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org. If you would rather text than live chat or call you can always text NAMI to 741741 if you are interested in talking to a crisis counselor about feeling down. Please know that there are always people out there that can help, and there are always people who are going to believe you.

Please do not hesitate to call or chat us. We are here to listen, here to help.

-NRS

Hi, im 18 and I want to kill myself because of my mom. She has been controlling wverythibg i do since i was born. I was not allowed to get a job until i turned 18. I am not allowed to go out with friends more then once every maybe week or 2 weeks. I am not allowed to have a boyfriend. I am not allowed to stay in my room for more then 30 mins or she will yell at me for staying on my laptop. She yells at me every single day of my life, she hits me and hurts me both mentally and physically. She will yell at me about the smallest things, like today i apparently turned the car on too early. She hates one of my friends. She tells me to lose weight. I try to go to work and school as early as possible so that i can get away from her. And i cant wait till she goes to work because that would mean i dont have to see her. She treats me differently then with any of my siblings. She let my brother date when he was 12, she let my brother go to cuba when he was 18, my brothers allowed to go out whenever and wherever and my mom says its becausw im a girl and hes a boy. Im done with her controlling behaviour.

Comment

• ccsmod15
              ccsmod15 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you’ve been going through such a difficult time, but we are here to support you and help you in any way we can. We want you to know that no one deserves to be abused, and you should not have to go through that. And if you ever feel that you are in danger, you could call 911 for immediate help. That sounds really frustrating to not feel like you have freedom and ability to do what you’d like to do.

We want you to know that you are worth it and that there is hope for you. If you ever feel that you are in danger of hurting or killing yourself, you could call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255; suicidepreventionlifeline.org) or call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929) or chat with us online. If you’re interested in finding a person to talk with about your thoughts or what’s been going on, you could check out the out the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA); 1-877-726-4727; samhsa.gov; findtreatment.samhsa.gov/ for more information about mental health resources.

If you haven’t already, you could consider reaching out to a trusted adult, relative, worker/teacher/counselor at your school for help and support. You could also consider talking to your mom about how you’ve been feeling. Just so you’re aware, we have a conference calling service here where we could help mediate a conversation between you and your mom.

If you haven’t already, you could consider starting a plan for ways you may be able to leave home. You could consider how you might find a job, find a place to live, and support yourself. There are also shelters or Transitional Living Programs that may be able to provide you with a place to stay and help you through this transition. If you would like more information about available resources, you can always call us or chat with us online.

There are also many resources that could help you find a safe place if you’re in need or help you with anything else you may need. If you want to talk more about what’s been going on, or if you would like more information about resources, you can call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929) or chat with us online.

Again, thank you for contacting us. It sounds like you’ve been going through a really hard time, but you’ve shown a lot of strength by working through these challenges and reaching out for help. If you ever need anything in the future, please feel free to call us or chat with us online. We’re always here to listen and here to help.

My mom has hated me and made me feel like im worthless for 12 years now, im 14. Shes constantly overreacting to everything i do and criticizes everything down to what i say. Even if im talking about my day at work and complaining about how the customers treat me there. She will always ALWAYS find something to say that sparks up and argument that will last for like 30 minutes. And we never work out the arguments, they usually end with me crying and planning to kill myself. She says things like you suck and we would've been better off without you. And im starting to think that she will. My dad hates when me and my mom fight and has always said that he is trying to help but when i offer to do anything like stay over at my friends then he will immediately say no but i dont wanna die, ive always been the one to help people not commit suicide but when it comes to me, i cant help myself. One time i got these clothes and she threw them out telling me i couldn't have them. They were not inappropriate or anything she just feels like doing stuff to me and she trys to annoy me. It turned out to a whole fist fight. I have these memories of my childhood whenever im cutting of her throwing things at me and calling me names and things like that. It makes me feel worthless and like i dont belong anywhere. Im only depressed when im with her tho. When im with my friends, i feel fine. I have these fantasies of me cussing her out and running away but i could never do that because she would ground me and when im grounded i cant hang out with my friends. And my friends are the only people that make me feel like i belong somewhere. She has caught me cutting before too and she only told me to stop. It really seemed like she didnt care at all. I remember asking her if i committed suicide if she would miss me and she said no and i wanted to die. I dont understand the point in life. All she does is make me feel worthless and there is no one i can talk to about this. I hate her so much and i want to call the police and get her arrested but my sister loves her and i love my sister ( sometimes). I just hate my mom sooo much and ending my life seems like the best option right now.

Comment

• ccsmod2
              ccsmod2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello There,
              Thank you for reaching out to The National Runaway Safeline, reaching out takes a lot of bravery and we are so glad you gathered up the bravery to reach out to us. It sounds like you are going through a very difficult time right now. You mentioned some of the things that your mother says to you, you do not deserve to be treated like that and that could be considered as emotional abuse. If you would like to make a report you can contact The Child Helpline at: 1800-422-4453. You also mentioned having thoughts of commuting suicide. We just want you to know that your life is valuable and you deserve to live. If you are ever having thoughts of suicide you can call The Suicide Prevention line at- 1800-273-8255. There is always someone who will listen and provide support to you, you are never alone. You could consider talking to your school counselor about what is going on, sometimes talking to a professional helps us feel better. There are other options other than ending your life and running away.
              You could consider doing hobbies that you enjoy to keep your mind off of what is going on at home. Another option is talking to someone like a friend or a professional about how you are feeling. You could also try writing your feelings and what is going on in a journal, often times writing can be a form of therapy.
              We are also here 24/7 for you, if you have any other questions or would just like to talk we can provide support and try our best to help you. We want you to know you are not alone and stay strong!
              NRS

my mother hates me, she is my best friend and I can't live without her, I made a really bad mistake and she doesn't even want to look at me. I don't know what I'm supposed to do without her, she's here but she doesn't acknowledge me

Comment

• ccsmod6
              ccsmod6 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello,
              Thank you for reaching out to us during this difficult time. It sounds like you and your mom have had a fight and you are now at a loss with what to do. It could be helpful to see if family counseling is an option for you both. Here at the National Runaway Safeline we have a large amount of resources that could find you a counseling service in your area. We also offer a conference call service to help you talk to your mom. Please give us a call at 1-800-RUNAWAY at any time to start this process.

I sort of share a simpler relationship with my mom but she is a single mom and takes care of me and my brothers grandma but both my grandma and mom are mentally abusive and both favour my brother. I get asked to do everything and I don't receive a thank you and sometimes she does hit me I also have not seen my dad in 9 years and all of that all of the mental abuse makes me whant to die I also tried killing my self in March of 2018

Comment

• ccsmod2
              ccsmod2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for reaching out since we know how hard that can be. It sounds like you're in a really tough situation, and we're here to help.

You mentioned you've tried to kill yourself and that you might be feeling like that right now. If at any time you're feeling like that, please call 911 and someone will be right there to help you. You have amazing days ahead of you, and truly life only gets better. If you have any other family or friends or people at school, that might be an option too for support. We are also here 24/7 if you want to talk at 1-800-786-2929. The National Suicide Prevention Hotline is always an option too at 1-800-273-8255 or suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

You don't deserve to be hurt, no matter what the situation is. No kid should ever be hit. You also have every right to report this and to get some help, and we can help with reporting that too if you want our help. Child Help can also assist with the reporting at 1-800-422-4453 or childhelp.org. Some of the other support options mentioned earlier might be good too for people to talk to.

Outside of those things, we could also have a conference call with you and your mom, if you think that might be an option. Taking your mind off things with music, movies, and sports can also be an option.

You mentioned your dad, but without knowing more about the custody situation, it's hard to provide options. If you're able to talk to him that could be helpful, but again, we don't know the situation there.

Hopefully this has been helpful, and remember we are here 24/7 if we can be of any further help. Best of luck!

im 13 years old. and i want to kill myself. why? why would a 13 year old kid with so much to live for want to die? simple. my parents. the amount of emotional abuse i go through everyday...
            my mom always likes to give me things that will make me happy for about a month. so she let me join robotics, science fair, and volunteering. a month later my "terrible 87% grade" is too bad for her standards so she tells me all my friends are better than me and takes away everything from me. my friends have literally stopped inviting me to parties or hangouts because my mom wont let me go to any of them anyways. my dad does nothing to stop her tyranny, all he does is sit there and agree with her. i want to run away but idk how. my mom just hates me. shes always telling me how good of kids my friends are and how lucky my friends parents are that their kids are actually good. i want to kill myself because of my mom and dad. or run away. i dont care how i just want out of here. i hate my life i hate who i am i hate verything.

Comment

• ccsmod1
              ccsmod1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey there,

Thanks so much for contacting us, it takes a lot of courage to reach out and share your story. It must be really hard to live in a home with so much tension. No one deserves to be emotionally abused. You deserve to live in a home where you are treated with respect. Running away is a big decision and it can be very stressful to figure out what you want to do.

You mentioned that you feel like you want to kill yourself. We care a lot about your safety, and we can help you find resources that can help you cope with these feelings. You do not have to face this alone, and there is so much help out there for you. If you are thinking about hurting yourself, the National Suicide Hotline could be a good resource for you. You can check them out at https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/, or you can call 1-800-273-8255 for help and support any time.

If you’d like to go over what’s going on in depth, or if you’d like to explore other options that you may have available to you, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY. You can also chat us by clicking on the “CHAT” button on top of our homepage. We’re open 24/7 and here to listen and support you in any way we can.

All the best,
              NRS
          Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x
          Working...
          X