Collapse
No announcement yet.

My mom makes me want to kill myself

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im 12... i want to die. Im sure no one will care... im sure no one will understand.. it dont matter .... im fine is what i say

Comment

• ccsmod2
      ccsmod2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello There,
      Thank you for contacting The National Runaway Safeline, we are here to help and here to listen. Thank you for sharing some of your thoughts with us. It sounds like you are going through a difficult time right now. Just know there are always people that are willing to listen, and your life is valuable. If you ever ned to talk you can call us, or if you are feeling suicidal you can call the National Suicide Prevention line at 1800-273-8255. Also you may want to consider talking to your school counselor, they may be able to provide you with more resources. If you have any other questions or would just like to talk you can call us at any time, we are available 24/7. We wish you the best of luck!
      NRS

My mom makes me want to kill myself to but if i told her that she would tell me im being over dramatic

Also you should try reaching out to somebody you are close to or maybe a counselor

Comment

• ccsmod6
      ccsmod6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for contacting the National Runaway Safeline. You are not being over dramatic! It’s great that you recognize the importance of finding emotional support during stressful and difficult times. A great resource for finding counselors or therapy is the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI). They are reachable at 1-800-950-NAMI. Additionally, even if you are not feeling suicidal but you would like to talk to someone, you can always call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255. You can also talk to us confidentially and at anytime on our 24/7 hotline 1-800-RUNAWAY or on chat at 1800runaway.org.

Hi I don’t have a huge problem compared to others but I feel sad about this and just want to get it out of my system and share it my mom treats my TWIN SISTER as if she is five years older than me. Also she says it’s just my mind and I’m just asking for attention and that makes me feel sad cause it’s obvious and she just won’t even listen. She also thinks I can’t do thing due to me having a focusing disorder called ADD (ADHD but I’m not hyper so the doctor said ADD) now this is a FOCUSING DISORDER just means I sometimes get more distracted then usual it isn’t let I have a disability to learn it doesn’t mean I’m simple but that’s what she thinks it is which makes her look down at me. And I am 13 and she treats me as if I were 8 I just need some advice on what to do please thanks for listening to my problem.

Comment

Reply: Hi I don’t have a huge problem....

Hi,
      Thanks for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline.

It sounds like you are in a tough situation at home with your mom and it sounds like you have become very frustrated by her treatment of you.
      We understand how difficult it must have been to talk about your feelings.
      You are very strong. Good for you.
      It sounds like you would like for your mother to treat you fairly and listen when you are trying to express your feelings
      NRS would like you to know we are here to support you at this difficult time.
      Coping with ADD is something that you are fighting to cope with every day.
      You are just as capable as anyone of achieving and being successful.
      You don’t deserve to be looked down upon, you are a strong and determined person.

Sometimes having a place to talk or vent may bring out some options towards a solution to working on issues that exist. NRS is here to listen and here to help. We are here to support you. If you would like to talk more in detail please call or chat soon.
      Let us know how we might help, please contact us at 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) orwww.1800Runaway.org (live chat).

Take care,
      NRS

We hope this response was helpful! We’d love to hear from you about your experience using our crisis email/forum. Your feedback plays an important role in helping us improve our services to youth and families. Please click the link to fill out our survey: Your Opinion Matters to Us
      Last edited by ccsmod4; 12-05-2018, 02:40 AM.
      Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
      info@1800runaway.org (Crisis Email)
      1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
      https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

I'm a 13 year old girl. my mom is always making me want to kill myself. She only looks at me when I tell her my grades are A's or B's. When I was 5 her and I moved to mexico for a year. she left me alone with family members that i barely knew. I got raped by my uncle, though I didnt know what it was during that age until now. My mom barely looks at me, she only talks to me saying when I grow up and become successful she'll want to be with me. But what about now? I ask her for help and she flat out ignores me. she treats my other siblings amazing with love and support and then there's me. I dont know what I did. At age 10 I told her I want to see my dad again and she pointed a knife at me. She makes me cry and want to kill myself everytime. i dont know what to do. I got into Music classes to make her happy but nothing. I got into AVID but still nothing. I have amazing friends and im really happy and she takes that away from me. I dont know if I can do this anymore. i dont think I can. My mom is all i have left and it hurts to see her doing this to me.

Comment

• ccsmod9
          ccsmod9 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi there,
          Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now and you mentioned being harmed. We’re sorry you’re going through this. You don't deserve to be hurt in any way. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. You may also be able to report any mistreatment to CPS. Child Help USA 1-800-422-4453 www.childhelp.org is an organization that helps protect minors from being harmed. It may also be a good place to explore options for staying with another family member or someone you trust as far as transferring custody.
          Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. You are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
          If you would like to talk more in detail please chat soon through our website www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button) if you are unable to call in. We unfortunately cannot give advice as we are non-directive. You know your situation best
          We hope to hear from you soon.
          Be safe,
          NRS

I want to die. I have been through so much mental pain no ine is going to change my mind.
        Last edited by ccsmod6; 12-09-2018, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• ccsmod6
          ccsmod6 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for contacting the National Runaway Safeline. We are sorry to hear that life has gotten to a point where you do not feel like you want to live anymore. We understand that you have suffered greatly and your strength is evident in the fact that you are still here. It is incredibly difficult to ask for help from those sorts of depths and we appreciate that you would reach out to us. If you would like to talk more about what’s going on, please call us on our 24/7 hotline 1-800-RUNAWAY or chat us at 1800runaway.org. Additionally, you can always call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 if you think they might be of some use to you. We encourage you to give us a call and we look forward to speaking with you.

Take care,
          NRS

I did one wrong thing and now i want to kill myself my mom is always calling me a ungreatfull brat and that i dont appreciate anything that she does. I try to do as much as i can now she just slapped me across the face and i've been wanting to run away and kill myself since i was 9 i dont know what to do and im only 12

Comment

Reply: I did one wrong thing and now....

Hi there,
          Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS).

We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on.
          We are sorry that things are not going well between you and your mom. That must be pretty hard for you. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now. It sounds like you’re fearing that the situation may end in suicide if things don’t change.

Your safety and well-being is important.
          If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255); www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org is also a great resource to reach out to in addition to our crisis services.

Sometimes when communication breaks down with someone you are close to you making it difficult to know just where to turn. You did well reaching out today. We would like you to know NRS is here to listen and here to help. Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. This may be an isolating and lonely time for you, but you are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
          If you would like to talk more in detail please call or chat soon. Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).

We hope to hear from you soon.

Be safe and stay strong,
          NRS

We hope this response was helpful! We’d love to hear from you about your experience using our crisis email/forum. Your feedback plays an important role in helping us improve our services to youth and families. Please click the link to fill out our survey: Your Opinion Matters to Us
          Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
          info@1800runaway.org (Crisis Email)
          1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
          https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x
          Working...
          X