I Just Don't Get It Anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Don't Get It Anymore

I don't get my life anymore. Everyone I know hates me, even my family hates me. I have been thinking about moving in with one of my Best and Close guy friends. But, I don't no if I should do that. I suffer from a case of severe depression and only 1 guy makes me happy. What do I do. My school doesn't help me either. I just have no other idea's on what to do.

What do I do?

Re: I Just Don't Get It Anymore

Thanks so much for writing in and sharing a bit about your situation. It certainly sounds like you are dealing with a lot of difficult feelings. You said that you feel everyone you know hates you, including your family. Is there something that happened to make you think that everyone hates you? Do these people know that you feel this way? Have you spoken with anyone in your family about this? It must be difficult to constantly feel like everyone is against you and it’s understandable that you have thought about leaving. Are there things that you have been able to do to help cope with this situation? You mentioned that you deal with depression as well. Have you ever been to a counselor or therapist? If so, do you go to see one on a regular basis? Do you think that there is anything that will help this situation and make you feel better about things at home or school?

You mentioned having a very close guy friend who sounds like a big support for you. Have you been able to talk with your friend about the situation? Does he know that you have thought about moving in with him? Do you feel that would be a safe situation for you to be in? What do you think your family would do if they found out that you went to live with your friend? Do you think they would make a runaway report or get the police involved?

It’s good that you’re trying to discuss the situation and figure out what is going to be best for you. If you feel like you need to talk more about what is going on you can always give us a call at 1-800-RUNAWAY. We are a completely confidential hotline that is available 24 hours a day. If you ever find yourself in crisis we are here for you. In the meantime stay safe and take care.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X