•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod15
    commented on Guest's reply
    Hi there,
    Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now and you mentioned being harmed. We’re sorry you’re going through this. You don't deserve to be hurt in any way. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. You may also be able to report any mistreatment to CPS. Child Help USA 1-800-422-4453 www.childhelp.org is an organization that helps protect minors from being harmed. They can tell you more about how CPS could respond to your situation. If you ever need assistance calling out to CPS to make an abuse or neglect report please call is at 1-800-RUNAWAY.
    Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. You are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
    If you would like to talk more in detail please chat soon through our website www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button) if you are unable to call in. We unfortunately cannot give advice as we are non-directive. You know your situation best
    We hope to hear from you soon.
    Be safe,
    NRS

Guest replied
    so, my mom beat me till the point i was beggng her to stop my eyes, back,lips.and face were so swollen i couldnt even cry im scared of my mother im scared to get out my room all ik is that in about 2 -3 months m running away.

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod15
    Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are being hit by your mom! We want you to be safe. Please try to reach out to us via phone at 1-800-RUNAWAY or by chat at www.1800runaway.org so we can explore what your options are. If you are in immediate danger please dial 911.

Stay safe. We look forward to hearing from you.

NRS

Guest replied
    My mom hits me today with the Tong on my foot and it hurt my email is [deleted]
    Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
    Last edited by ccsmod15; 12-02-2020, 12:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod15
    Hello –

Thank you for contacting us here at the National Runaway Safeline. We understand that it takes great courage to reach out. We are sorry to hear about your situation, no one deserves to be treated that way, especially by someone who is supposed to be a support system for you.

It is important to know that you have options and resources to help advocate for yourself. A great resource for you could be the National Child Abuse Hotline. You can reach them at 1-800-422-4453. You can call them anonymously to learn about the abuse reporting process, or directly report abuse to this line. They are a good resource for talking through your options if there is verbal/physical abuse going on at home.

Another option is taking advantage of our conference call service. This service is a moderated conversation between you, a member of the NRS, and your parents. In this conversation you set the guidelines and goals in order to have a productive conversation that can improve your conditions at home. To learn more about this resource, give us a call 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929).

We hope the information provided helps. Remember we are available 24/7 and can be toll-free reached at the number listed above. We are confidential, anonymous, and non-direct. We can also be reached via live chat anytime.

Best Wishes

~NRS

Guest replied
    my mom beats me and trows meat the door. she has never laid a finger on my sister which is just two years older than me. She came from Nigeria. She has never really lived with our mom. When she doe something bad, she doesn't get beaten, but if I do something bad my mom beats me. I don't even want to stay in the same room as her. Please, do I confront her about it?

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod16
    Hi,
    Thank you for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline – we are here to help and to listen.
    We are sorry to hear that your mom is yelling at you and that she told you she regrets adopting you. You do not deserve to be treated in that way. It sounds like you are doing what you are supposed to be doing as far as your online learning.
    A helpful option could be to access a school counselor or mental health professional in your area, sometimes it is helpful to have difficult conversations with family when there is a third person involved.
    If you’d like to discuss these options further, we would be happy to talk to you via our 24/7 hotline (1-800-786-2929) or through our chat feature.
    Best of luck,
    National Runaway Safeline

Guest replied
    My mom just yelled at me because I am doing e-learning. She told me that she regrets adopting me.

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod4
    Hello,
    Thank you for writing to us here at the National Runaway Safeline.

We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. We’re sorry to hear about the altercation between you and your mother. You don’t deserve to be treated that way. It’s not your fault that this has occurred. If you can you might consider separating yourself from her by going to your room or another part of the house to avoid any more conflict.

We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time. We can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email or bulletin for assistance. If you would like to talk more in detail and share more about how we can help specifically, please call or chat soon.
    Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).

If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to or seek emergency assistance immediately.

Take care,
    NRS

• ccsmod2
    It sounds like you were trying to play around with your mom and things got out of hand. We’re so sorry to hear it as it sounds like you were really upset and crying a lot. You’re not alone, and we’re glad you reached out. If you feel comfortable doing so, one option might be to talk through what happened with your mom. You might be able to explain your perspective on what happened and how it made you feel. If you think it was intentional that your mom hurt you or if you feel unsafe, you can make an Abuse Report. Child Help USA is an information and referral line that can connect you with your local CPS abuse hotline where you can make a report about the abuse you’re experiencing. That number is 1-800-422-4453. We here at NRS can also help you make a report and provide support any time, day or night. The number is 1-800-RUNAWAY. Thanks for reaching out with your story. It’s not easy to ask for help. Give us a call if you want to talk through options for next steps or just discuss the situation. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call anytime. Best of luck, NRS

Guest replied
    Me and my mom got into an argument and every time she kept coming too close I kept telling me to back up and then out of nowhere she comes and grabs me and swings me to the floor. She told me afterwards if I didn’t like it I can leave, but then when I tried too she wouldn’t move from the door. And my dad said he wasn’t coming home cause he doesn’t wanna deal with this. What can and should I do?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    so i was trying to play with my mom and she pushed me in the wall and i cryed bad please help me

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod6
    Hello and thank you for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are going through some intense stuff and we want to support you. We would be happy to help you in whatever way we can. We can provide referrals to mental health resources, shelters, legal advocacy, among other things. We can also just talk you through whatever your situation is and help you figure out what your options are. We aim to empower youths and we prioritize their safety and their well-being. If you are interested in anything that we have to offer, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-786-2929 or chat us at 1800runaway.org.

Take c

Guest replied
    My mom is yelling at us for no reason.

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod15
    Hi there,
    Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now and you mentioned being harmed. We’re sorry you’re going through this. You don't deserve to be hurt in any way. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. You may also be able to report any mistreatment to CPS. Child Help USA 1-800-422-4453 www.childhelp.org is an organization that helps protect minors from being harmed. They can tell you more about how CPS could respond to your situation. If you ever need assistance calling out to CPS to make an abuse or neglect report please call is at 1-800-RUNAWAY.
    Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. You are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
    If you would like to talk more in detail please chat soon through our website www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button) if you are unable to call in. We unfortunately cannot give advice as we are non-directive. You know your situation best
    We hope to hear from you soon.
    Be safe,
    NRS
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X