</3

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• </3

Im a 17 yearl old girl and i ran away from my family last week i just went back home last night and they told me that they want me out of the house if i find someone to live with. How do i find someone that i can live with In Montana?

Hi there, thanks for reaching out.

Sounds like you have gained permission to move out if you are able to find somewhere safe to go. Here at NRS, we truly want to be a support for you during this difficult time.

If you haven't already, you might reach out to trusted friends and family to see if you can stay with them. When choosing to somewhere to stay, it is important to go somewhere where you already know the person and you know that it is safe place. As a minor, it can put you at risk for being exploited if you live with someone who you do not know. So we always encourage you to always be thinking about your safety. Here at NRS, we can look to see if there are any shelters in your area if you call or chat us: 1-800-RUNAWAY; www.1800runaway.org. Please do not hesitate to call or chat us for resources and/or support. We are always here for for you.

Best,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X