?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?

My parents are very mean they are always threatening me and calling me mean names and sometimes they hit me. They are always talking about how they should have left me were a came from. And they treat me like a slave. What should I do?

Hello, thank you so much for the reaching out! We appreciate you seeking help during this difficult time, and we’re here to assist you in any way that we can.

To begin with, you mentioned that your guardians hit you sometimes. You’re really brave for coming forward and talking about the abuse that has been occurring on at home, and we want you to know that no one should have to go through that alone. An option to explore would be to think about filing an abuse report. If that is something you wish to do, you may reach out to the National Child Abuse Hotline at 1800) 422-4453. The hotline might give you more information about filing a report in your situation, and if you choose to do so, we can help you file that report. Please give us call at 1800) 786-2929.

Furthermore, you also stated that they name call you, and say some pretty harsh words. You’re so strong for undergoing that type of verbal abuse every day. If you at some point feel unsafe, you may explore the option about talking to a school counselor on what your family has been saying to you, and how may possibly seek some change. You may also try to talk to someone else in your family that you feel could be of help and feel comfortable with opening up about the difficult words your family has been mentioning.

Again, thank you so much for reaching out. We understand that you’re going through such a tough time, and you need any additional help, please call us at our 24/7 hotline at 1800) 786-2929. Best of luck!

Sincerely,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X