Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm 12 and I can't stand my family anymore

i have a horrible life and it's getting worse, my parents always fight to the point of beating each other, my brother calls me autistic and crazy which this life has made me.
    Yesterday it got so bad I almost ate a bottle of anvils luckily I still have a soul and I only took 2 and I ran off with my bicycle for several hours my dad goes insane and sometimes hurts me. Once my mom had a nervous breakdown and cut her finger really bad and had to go to the hospital I'm too scared to call anyone and I just always depressed. Please help me asap I don't know what to do I'm scared and lonely I just want to live with another family

Re: I'm 12 and I can't stand my family anymore

Hey,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you have been having a difficult time at home but we’re so glad that you reached out for some assistance.

You mentioned that you almost ate a bottle of medicine because things got so bad. You do not deserve to be abused by anybody in any way. You deserve to feel safe in your own home. If you ever feel like you are in immediate danger to yourself or by others, we encourage you to call 911. Another few resources you have available to you are the National Suicide Hotline at (800) 273 TALK (8255) as well as Child Help USA at (800) 422 4453 for help making an abuse report if this is something that you would like to do.

It sounds like you are really going through a difficult time lately and we’re sorry to hear about this. It sounds like there’s a lot of stress at home between your mom, dad and brothers. We are here to listen and help any time- just give us a call at (800) RUNAWAY or chat with us through our live chat available through our website at 1800runaway.org. Another place you may be able to get support would be talking with other teens- you can do this at teenlineonline.org.

Best of luck,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    Tell us what you think about your experience!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/we_care_what_you_think

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X