Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: can my mom call the cops and bring me home if leave

I'm ran away and at a friends house I have no ride to still waters or changing lives I don't know where they are at cause I cab only spend one night here my mom was accusing me of something I didn't do

Comment

Re: re: can my mom call the cops and bring me home if leave

Hi, there!

Thank you for contacting us at the National Runaway Safeline. Sorry to hear that you ran away and that you have no ride back. We’re also sorry to hear that you were wrongfully accused. We would love to learn more about your situation so that we can help you. Please chat with us, call us, or email us so that we can suggest the resources to you that you need. There may be organizations that help stranded people.

Best,

NRS
      Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
      [email protected] (Crisis Email)
      1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
      https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Re: can my mom call the cops and bring me home if leave

I want a tide to a shelter not back home I need shelters in Hanover pa for 17 years old for free what can you give me and can you tell them about the situation

Comment

Re: Re: Re: can my mom call the cops and bring me home if leave

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us again.

Unfortunately we’re unable to locate shelter resources for a 17 year old in the area provided, though we’d like to pass along the National Safe Place resource for you that you can explore more here: http://nationalsafeplace.org/.

Please note that we limit the number of email responses per person. At this time, we will no longer be able to post with you on our forum board. For further support, we strongly encourage you to contact us directly at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929), and look forward to your call. Lastly, please note that we offer a live chat via our website at www.1800runaway.org every day.

Best,
          NRS
          Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
          [email protected] (Crisis Email)
          1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
          Tell us what you think about your experience!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/we_care_what_you_think

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
          x
          x
          Working...
          X