I want to runaway

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to runaway

I'm 13 I was trying to go to room and my dad was pushing me out the way of my doorway and I said leave me alone then he started to yell at me and then he slapped me

Hi there. We are so sorry to hear things are tough at home with your dad right now. We really hope that you can be safe. If you feel like you are being abused you can call the police or file an abuse report through us by giving us a call at 1-800-RUNAWAY. Or you can file an abuse report through Child Help at 1-800-422-4453.

If you give us a call we can also discuss what running away is like and what your options are. We are here to listen and here to help in a confidential and non-judgmental way. We are here 24/7 so we hope to hear from you soon. You can also chat with us by clicking on the chat option on our main webpage: www.1800runaway.org

Take care and stay safe!

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

i feel you on that one

Comment

• ccsmod7
        ccsmod7 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for your response to another user’s post. Often forums are a place of support and understanding for many youth. It often may be validating and helpful for users to read similar situations as well as exchange feedback to one another. For anyone experiencing any difficulties or challenges, the National Runaway Safeline encourages youth to reach out to our 24/7 crisis support line either by phone or chat for immediate services.

Thank you,

NRS
    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X