No announcement yet.

My dad is abuseive and I want to live with my mum

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My dad is abuseive and I want to live with my mum

    My mum and dad live at different houses and I am constantly swapping houses but I don’t want to live with my dad because he is abusing me

  • #2
    Hello There,
    Thank you so much for reaching out to The National Runaway Safeline, we are here to help and here to listen. We are sorry you are going through a really difficult time right now.
    Abuse is never okay and we are sorry that you are dealing with that, you do not deserve to be going through that. You can make a report by contacting your local police department or by calling Child Help at: 1800-422-4453. One thing to consider is to let your mother know what is going on and maybe she would figure out a way for you not to have to go to your dads. Another option to consider is talking with a school counselor about what is going on.
    We hope this information will be helpful to you in your situation. If you have any more questions or would like to explore more options please give us a call. We are here 24/7 to listen and provide support. Best of luck!
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp