Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm 16 1/2, pregnant and want to move out.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm 16 1/2, pregnant and want to move out.

I've grown into this family of hatred and down looks. My mother constantly looks down on me for everything I've ever done wrong. I got raped and now I'm pregnant, my mother keeps trying to make it look like I had sex with someone at work so the guy who raped me can go back to being a goodie goodie. He's her son. My half brother. I hate this, I know it's not my fault but everyday she always says something to make it seem as if it is, she tried to say I've been sneaking out and got pregnant but I didn't. She's put me down so much that I thought about suicide, or even purposely causing a miscarriage.

My father won't do anything because he's gone through this before with my half sister on his side. The only problem is, he won't stick up to my mother and take me to my grandmothers house to stay. The worst this is today she told me they don't believe me either.. Now I feel like I have no one and I'm all alone. I need to get out before something even worse happens here then just a misconception.

Re: I'm 16 1/2, pregnant and want to move out.

Hi there,
    Thanks for reaching out to us here at NRS. We’re so sorry to hear that you are in such a terrible situation. No one has the right to harm you in any way, and it sounds like you’ve been in a lot of abusive situations. It’s great that you are trying to find some resources that can help you.
    You have mentioned that briefly thought about commit suicide. Now that a very serious thing to think about. Do you have this feeling often to the point where you want to do more harm to yourself and are thinking about acting on these thoughts? If you do feel like this isn’t something that you can’t control, please reach out to someone that can help you through those times. You shouldn't be afraid to tell other people what you are thinking about doing especially if you are thinking about hurting yourself. You are certainly not alone in this and there are many, many people that are here to help you. A good resource might be to call the ‘National Suicide Hotline’ for someone to talk about what thoughts you might be thinking at the time. Their number is 800.273.TALK. They also have an online chat service that might be of help to you especially if you don’t feel like calling in.
    There are also some specific resources that can help you with your very difficult situation. RAINN (Rape Abuse Incest National Network) can help you deal with the trauma of rape and the aftermath.
    If you want to give us a call, we are here to listen 24/7. We can talk about options, and help you make a plan to find a better situation. We can also provide you with some more specific resources.
    Take care,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X