Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m 14 and been dealing with mom drama since I was 5.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m 14 and been dealing with mom drama since I was 5.

Ever since I could remember if I ever mess up on something, I get beat til the point I almost pass out. My mom can act so fake with her friends and family members. She hugs me and talks nice with me, but when we get home she changes so quickly. 2 days ago I forgot to put away the dishes after washing them. Then when she came back from work around 12 am she woke me up by pulling my hair and she said why are you such a lazy as. When I got the dishes to put away. She pushed my head right into the wall. I got knocked and she’s was pulling my hair and shaking me saying I was so dramatic. I keep telling her to stop and she just laughs at me. She stomped me in the chest and then starts kicking me as hard as she could. I couldn’t breathe anymore and I had a panic attack. To top it all off she says I should go to hell then leaves me on the floor. I started crying because I couldn’t handle it anymore. I have missed school those 2 days including now because my eyes are puffy and I have a bruise on one eye when I said I can call the cops on her and she brought me her phone and said to do it then she kept repeating it and she was hitting me harder and harder in the eye. She said I can leave whenever I want. I want to but I have no where to go. I just want to kill my self because I can’t deal with it anymore. Keep in mind I do everything around the house and when she spots something wrong she beats me up. 2 days ago was also my birthday I didn’t get anything but I don’t really care at least my friends care about me. But on my birthday she expected me to become more mature and gave me so much work to do. For example I had to clean every room til it was spotless. I get so pissed when she said I can never do anything right and I’m just lazy. She even said she hates me because I’m the daughter of my dad.(They got divorced) I just can’t do it anymore. At school I don’t tell anyone and just pretend I’m happy. Nope. Nothing will ever change I know it.

Hello
    Thank you for reaching out to us; we are very glad that you did. The last sentence that you wrote, about nothing changing, let’s start there. From the moment you found us and were so brave as to contact us, things have already begun to change.
    The abuse that you are suffering from your mom is unacceptable, and we are here for you. Getting beaten to the point of nearly passing out; being woken up at midnight to put dishes away – and then her pushing your head into the wall, and everything else you told us – the bruise on your eye. All of this is wrong and unacceptable abuse. You do not deserve any of it.
    We are sorry for everything that you are going through, the physical abuse and the emotional abuse. It is understandable that you feel like you can’t do it anymore, but now we are here for you. There are two ways you can reach out to us where we can help you directly. You can call us at 1-800-786-2929 (1-800-RUNAWAY) and we would call out to places that can help you, either the police, or a child abuse resource. You can also live chat with us through our website www.1800runawy.org Either of these ways we can listen to you and also find resources to help you.
    Here are some things that you can do right now. To leave, and have someplace to go, find the nearest fire station in your neighborhood. You can do this with google maps. Fire stations are designated safe places and they will believe you and help you. You can also call the police. You can also tell a teacher or someone at school that you trust.
    You deserve help, you deserve to be treated with care and respect. We want you to know that we believe you; that we are here to help you to be safe, and we hope that you will reach out to us either by phone or chat 24/7 You have been so brave and so strong and we ask you to please reach out to us so that we can help you.
    Sincerely, NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X