I'm thinking of running away...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking of running away...

I honestly been thinking about running away for several months and I'm turning 16 next month, I've made lots of horrible mistakes I regretted in the past and I don't feel like I deserve to stay here anymore, (I've made about two posts here but they were outdated and not overly detailed), I had a friend who hanged out with me everyday but I did something terrible, and he stopped talking to me... one of my teacher's is sort of forcing us to make a business, except I want to become a animator, and I don't think that's a business, the friend I talked about up here^ goes to school in the same school I am In, I can't really handle school anymore, I am not as smart people think I am and I feel so lonely and judged over there, I keep getting anxiety attacks at home and even school and I've almost fainted twice, I don't fit in with my family and the community I live in.
    I feel that if I run away my anxiety and problems will go away and I have made a plan. I just want some advice...

Hey there,

Thanks so much for reaching out and sharing a little bit about what’s been going on, we know that it takes a lot of courage. The National Runaway Safeline is located in the United States of America (USA). Our knowledge of helpful community based resources and our understanding of youth in crisis related laws is limited to the USA. It looks like you are located in Canada. You may want to check out https://kidshelpphone.ca/ for assistance.

We hope that by reaching out to a local resource, you are able to get the support you need from an organization that understands the laws and circumstances that affect youth in your country.

Be safe,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X