Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My dad left visible marks on me, want to slap me, and wanted to touch me sexually

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dad left visible marks on me, want to slap me, and wanted to touch me sexually

So last Friday my father got an altercation and he spanked me on my butt and also hit my legs, which left visible marks. He also threatened to slap me into the wall. Two weeks prior, I found emails from a decade ago saying he wanted to touch me sexually and that he was very close on doing it. I'm literally afraid to stay in the house. CPS came to visit me but my dad forced me to lie. I want to call them back and I want them to place me into my godmom or uncle's home. Please help

Hello There,
    Thank you for contacting The National Runaway Safeline, we are here to help and here to listen. It sounds like you are going through an incredibly difficult time right now. Everyone deserves to feel safe in their home and it is unfortunate that you do not feel this way. What your father is doing is unacceptable and you do not deserve to be treated that way.
    You could always call CPS again and tell them that your father made you lie and that you are afraid for your safety and tell them what you have told us. You can also call Child Help at: 1800-422-4453. Also another option to consider is telling your god mother or/and your uncle and see how they would be able to help. Another option to consider is talking with a school counselor about how you feel and what is going on. Sometimes talking to someone can make us feel better.
    We hope this information will be helpful to you in your situation. If you have any other questions or would like to explore your options further please give us a call. We are here to help and here to listen. Best of luck, stay strong!
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X