Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 years old

i'm thinking about running away and my parents hit me.

Thank you for reaching out to us. It sounds like your parents hit you which is making you think about running away. We are sorry that you are going through this. You don’t deserve to be hit, and to have to think about running away to solve it. We would like to help you which would involve you contacting us again so that we can talk about this together. All of our services are confidential and you can reach out either through our telephone hotline at 1-800-786-2929 (1-800-RUNAWAY) or with live chat through 1800runawy.org We are here for you 24/7 to listen and help.
    We hope to hear from you soon.
    Sincerely,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

hi, same person responding back. as you may know, my parents are abusive plus that i'm always blamed for their problems. my dad physically hit me in the face before and i tried to contact cps but he took my phone.

Comment

• ccsmod1
        ccsmod1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey there,

Thanks so much for responding, just as a quick note we can only communicate by forum or email twice so it may be best to call us directly or chat us by clicking on the “CHAT” button on top of our homepage. If you are interested in trying to file a report with CPS you can check out childhelp.org as they may have online reporting available in your county. We can also file a report for you if you are able to borrow a friend's phone to call us or we can take the information via chat. We’re open 24/7 and here to listen and support you in any way we can.

Stay safe,
        NRS
    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X