Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me...

Il will call myself john. This may be a stupid reason at first but keep reading.

So I an a ninth grader and have been having a little bit of trouble in school. My Grandparents who do most of my school involment got me an IEP which I dont need.
    The catch was I have to transfer to another school where I know one they are literally pulling me from my second home. I dont know what to do all my friends I will call her lita has helped me through my depression throughout the year I cant just leave them!

I want to run or kill myself but I cant get the courage to do it. What are my options .

Re: Help me...

Hello there,

Thank you for writing on our forums here at NRS. It sounds like the decision by your grandparents to transfer you to another school for an IEP infuriates you, and the thought of losing your friends to the move sounds heart breaking. You are strong for reaching out for help, and we want to help explore as many options and resources with you.

It sounds scary to feel like things can become overwhelming and out of control; especially scary to have thoughts about killing yourself or running away. We want you to know you are not alone, and that suicide does not have to be the answer. There are many people who seem to care a lot about you, and there are other options available to help you through this rough patch. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available 24/7 sat 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or by visiting www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org. It also sounds that your friends have been supportive while you're close by and regardless of the move, it seems that they may be just as supportive at a distance too.

We hope you reach out soon by chat or phone.

Be safe and stay strong.

Best,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X