Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my family HATE ME

e and my mum have had a MASSIVE fight and i tried fixing it we went 3 weeks last without talking and then toady i did the garden and stuff and i rippesed everything off the shed as it looked untidy and my mum went mad at me said my dad and me are the same and that i am breaking her heart and i dobt know what to do ive packed my bags and i am ready to go i have done everything for this family and maybe my mum is right im a waste of space and no wonder why i dont have anyone left. My bag is all packed but i dont know were to go im 19 years old and i dont want to be here i dont know what to do any ADVICE
    HELP

Re: my family HATE ME

Thank you for using our bulletin service.
    We are sorry to hear that your relationship with your mother has gotten so bad that you are now planning on leaving home. Three weeks is a really long time to not talk to your mother. It is understandable why you would want to leave a place like this. It is great that you have taken the time to post here and try to figure out your options. Often time youth do not think about where they will go and what could happen to them if they leave home without a plan. We are here to try to help you explore some possibilities. We generally ask youth
    -Do you have a safe place to go?
    -How are you going to survive? Food? Shelter? Transportation? Money?
    -Who can you depend on if you were to leave home?
    - What is your plan B if your first plan does not work out?
    -Who have you reached out to make things better at home?
    We also want you to know that since you are 19 if you leave home your mother does not have to let you back in the house. We are not here to try and talk you into or out of leaving home, instead we are here to try to provide you with support and resources so that if you do decide to leave home, you are doing it intelligently and safely. You do not deserve to be told negative things by your mother.
    If you feel comfortable we can talk you about the options that you have you can call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X