Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to leave

I'm 19 year old and I live in a foreign country. I'll go to college 3 months later. But I can't stand my mum, I only live with her and we don't really talk to each other. Just she hurt my by killing my cats. SERIOUSLY!! And she knows that I know. Yesterday I told her because she asked where is the cat because she lied on the ground in the garden. And I told her. And today she came into my room and said that I've playing on my computer all day long. WHEN I was cleaning my room when she came into my room. AND I've been learning all day long because one month late I'm having an exam. And she always tells me that I don't do anything at home and it's not true. I cut myself but she doesn't even notice when I'm in shorts at home but the scars are something you can't ignore. I'm thinking about buying sleeping pills or leave my house. She killed my cats so I don't have anybody/anything that keeps me away from going away. I loved my cats and she take my only thing away from me. I could go to the police and report her, but I can't do it. I seriously need somewhere to go. When I was young sometimes I wanted to call a service that could help when she hit me because I got 4 instead of 5 (is the best) marks. She doesn't even tell me that I'm great or something when I have advanced language exam. Oh come on. Never a word. Please help me!!!

Re: I want to leave

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us at the National Runaway Safeline. We’re so sorry to hear about the things that your mom has been doing. It sounds like you are in a difficult situation, and we understand it takes courage to reach out for help. The National Runaway Safeline is located in the United States of America (USA). Our knowledge of helpful community based resources and our understanding of youth in crisis related laws is limited to the USA. If you are located in a country outside of the USA, you can use this link to find a youth helpline in or around your country: http://www.childhelplineinternationa...where-we-work/
    We hope that by reaching out to a local resource, you are able to get the support you need from an organization that understands the laws and circumstances that affect youth in your country. We wish you the best of luck. Stay safe!

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X