Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• losing hope

I keep making the wrong choices when it comes to guyes and keep hurting my family and my mom and now she hate me the whole family does. I should just pack my thing and go I can't hurt anybody of I'm gone I keep thinking if I let these guys in it will fill in empty space but every time they leave I feel worst then I hurt my mom when she finds out . I'm just ******** up I should just leave she hate me now

Re: losing hope

Hello, and thanks for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline.

It sounds like you are in a tough situation between wanting to fill your own emotional needs but also making your mom and family happy. Dating can be complicated and unpredictable, and we want you to be happy, healthy, and safe! If you want to explore more resources about dating, you can look into the following agencies:

www.loveisrespect.org
    www.sexetc.org
    National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline: 1-866-331-9474

We are also here at 1-800-RUNAWAY 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you want to call in. We are confidential and non-judgmental, and we can talk about what’s going on, offer support, and be a listening ear for anything you may be going through.

We are not here to tell you what to do or not do, but we do want you to be informed. If you leave home without permission you would be considered a runaway. If you stay with someone who knows you are a runaway, they could get in trouble with what’s called ‘harboring a runaway’. If you are set on leaving but don’t know where to go, we can try to offer shelters in your area…we’d rather have you in a safe place than on the street! How long do you plan to stay away from home? Have you thought about how you would support yourself while gone? If leaving home is something you are seriously considering, we are here to explore options and discuss a plan to make sure you are safe in your decision.

Again, we are here at 1-800-RUNAWAY and wish you the best.

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X