Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

things have happend over they years with fam. 16 and running away.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• things have happend over they years with fam. 16 and running away.

I am 16 yeaes old and i am running away with my boyfriend. We have been together from Dec/1/15 and we are planing to be together for a long time. He is only a few years older than me. we are protected by the romeo and juliet law. that bit is for what i am about to tell you. One day when my mom went to work i was to stay home and watch the baby. so i did but he was asleep and i know he is a heavy sleeper. so i went right next door to see my boyfriend. its not like i went down the block to smoke crack. and it was only like 5 min. im not just saying this to make me look kinda okay. its the truth.
    He had sex. but my mom came home sooner and she called the cops on me and my boyfriend. (and he had weed, but i had it too, but the didnt take me only him.) now my mom and step dad smoke weed offten. And they didnt want me to tell the cops they smoke weed but where happy to tell the cops my boyfriend did.) we live in texas where it is not legal.
    So my step dad got home he was super pissed and he yelled at me all day. I should be used to it by now. We got in the car he thre his keys at me and may i say these are not everyday keys this was the kind of keys you see on a person who takes care of a hotel. We got to the police and he wanted to press charges to my boyfriend but he couldnt becasue the age difference.(thank god) an the cop came to me and was asking me why are you acting like this. is there something going on at home.
    I told him im tired and im scared to talk to you. He said why i told him becasue he(my step dad used to take drugs to make his muscles grow bigger and with this came a temmper, annnd witht his he would get mad at every little mistake we did and would yell and hit us with a peace of wood.) then another cop swooped in and was like well right now i would do the same thing to my girl if she did something like this. so the cops didnt even let me finish.
    So one cop went in the room and told my step dad what i said, i guess that made him really mad. Oh but he put on a show for the cops like he wasnt going to be mad.
    We got home it was bad i have been threw way worse. I was beaten as a kid and molested. so my childhood had been ripped from me already. we got home he said so you told that cop i beat you. i didnt say anyting i was scared. so he said sence you said that why dont i do it.
    so he grabed that paddle( i had on thin pants too) and he hit me so ared that the peace of wood broke, three times more with all of his might. that day was not good it was full of him slapping me in the head, in the face, grabbing my face really hard and squeezing it with all his might, he pushed me agenst the walls, would slap me in the head with the wood on my arms, on my legs, my hands, my knees. my face. he almost pulled my hair out. he cut my nails so short that they started to bleed and when he could not take the nail polish of he got his pocket knife out and scrapped it off along with skin but he didnt care.
    he hit me in the head with a belt that had metal holes in it. he kept pulling my hair. he pulled some out. He spit at me not just regular spit. everything about that day was horrible. he called me a slut every chance he got. (i was thinking in my head does he eve know the deff] A slut is when one person has multiple sexual partners. I have only had one my. and only plan to have one.
    my mom didnt even try to stop him she just told him stop hitting her infront of the kids. and when my boyfriend was told of this he started crying and he never liked my stepdad from the begening. ( never talked ******** to my boyfriend about my stel dad.) so he wants to take me away and im scared i never want to come back to this place. but im scared. of both things.

Re: things have happend over they years with fam. 16 and running away.

First off we want to say that abuse whether its physical, sexual, emotional or verbal, it is never okay and you do not deserve it and do have the right to report it. You might want to think about making a report with Child Protective Services. Child Help USA is an information and referral line that can connect you with your local CPS abuse hotline. That number is 1-800-422-4453. If you ever felt like making a report or needed help, we are here to assist with that. We understand that making an abuse report can be intimidating so if you like we can call together to provide support.
    Thank you for being brave enough to share what you have gone through. We want you to know that you are not along and that there is support out there for you. You mentioned that you were beaten and molested as a child. Who have you reached out to about this? You might find comfort in talking to someone about it. RAINN (Rape Abuse Incest National Network) is the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization and leading authority on sexual violence. The maybe able to provide you with even more support and connect you with services to help you with recovery. We are so sorry that you have been through all of this no one deserves to beaten or sexually abused. We are also extremely sorry that the police responded to you the way that they did. They are supposed to be there to keep you safe and listen to you. We know that you have had a negative experience with them but if you ever feel like you are in danger you have the right to call 911 immediately.
    You can also take note of when your step dad is beginning to become aggressive you can leave his area and make sure you are out of rooms that are more dangerous, like the kitchen or the bathroom. These are areas that have higher risk because there are hard surfaces and dangerous items in them. You can also make an emergency plan. This can include having a bag packed by the front door in case you need to run out. Something discreet like an old book bag or purse that has a change of clothes, cell phone charger, some money and any other essentials.
    It sounds like you and your boyfriend have a really good relationship. You said that your boyfriend wants to take you away. Do you know where you would go? What about school? Is continuing an education important to you? What is your plan B if your first plan does not work out? Who have you reached out to make things better at home? If you were forced to return home, what do you think that would look like? We would also like to talk to you about your situation and help you find a safe place to go. You can also go to www.nationalsafeplace.organd see if there is a Safe Place pickup location close to you.
    We do not want to leave you without options because your safety is our number one priority. We hope you can think over the option of calling us if you wish to further discuss alternatives. 1-800-RUNAWAY
    We provide free, confidential, and nonjudgmental services. Everyone deserves to be respected and loved.
    Stay safe
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X