Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messed up head

Okay, so I'm 15, and I have a wonderful aunt and uncle who want me to move in with them due to the fact that my mom is emotionally neglecting me and abusing me. They are fantastic, and I love my uncle SO much, probably more than I should...

But, I feel like I'm not good enough for them, I suffer from severe depression, susidal thoughs and actions, self harm, and I'm just plane insane.
    And the fact that they care about me hurts. Because I know they love me, I know they care and that I should be happy, but injustice cant.i don't know why.

But I just feel like, I'm a waste of space.
    I don't know if I should tell them or not.

Re: Messed up head

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are having a rough time and your aunt and uncle are your source of support. It also sounds like you have some decisions to make. Only you can make that decision on what is best for you. We are glad you have reached out and we are here to support you in what ways we can.

It sounds like you want to be with your aunt and uncle but you are afraid that you do not deserve them. It must be hard going through this and trying to figure out what you should do. Have you thought about what would happen if you were to talk to them? Do you think they would help you make the decision? Do you trust them to have that conversation with? These are somethings you can think about if you decide to talk to them. If you do not trust them about this, maybe contacting a friend and talking to them about how you are feeling. You can always call our hotline at 1800-RUNAWAY and we can talk about your situation in more detail.

Another point we would like to make is that no one deserves to go through depression, suicidal thoughts, and self harm behaviors alone. If you are looking for alternative support you can contact the National Suicide Hotline at 1800-273-8255 or on their website at www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org . You can also visit www.twloha.com. These are good resources if you are needing support or information.

We hoped this helped and if you would like to talk with us more you can call our hotline or you can chat with us via our website. We wish you the best of luck and look forward to hearing from you.
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X