X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom problems

Im 13 and hate my family.

My life is never good... Im an average life but live with my mom and two siblings. I don't like my life because my two siblings hate me/what I mean for example two weeks ago my brother(12) came in my room and doesn't act his age im mean he's about to be an pre-adult but he can't even acts matured he acts like he's ********ing(sorry for my language) five. And everytime I get in a argument with my mom because of my siblings like 49% percent of it I didn't even start and every time during the argument she goes up to my face and ********ing(sorry for my language) yelling in my ear and spitting on my face.

I don't know what to do

Hi there,
    Thank you for contacting us at the National Runaway Safeline. It takes great courage to reach out for help and we are glad that you decided to reach out for help.

We are sorry to hear that you are going through such a hard time. It is not ok for anyone to hurt you in anyway. Talking to your parents, and family counseling can be a good first resource. You can consider calling NAMI at 1-800-950-NAMI for counseling resources. It is not ok for your mom to spit on you or yell at you. While verbal abuse any be hard to prove you do have the option to file an abuse report. You can call Child Help USA at 1-800-422-4453 and they can help provide you more information about filing an abuse report.
    If you would like you could call us at your confidential hotline 24x7 at 1-800-RUNAWAY and we would be happy to listen to you, explore your options and provide any resources.
    We wish you the best.

Best
    NRS

Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X