No announcement yet.

daddy problems

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • daddy problems

    I want to run away my mom really doesn’t care about me she was a dieases won’t tell me about it my dad is bi polar takes all his anger out on me I need a resource that helps me deal
    with this stuff not the police therapist some please
    i need help it’s going to get physical he says I have a back door in my basement he drop my sister in her neck I will try to not let that happen but I do need help urgent

  • #2
    Hi there, thanks for posting! It sounds like home is not a safe environment for you and your parents are taking out their aggression on you. You mentioned fearing for your safety but not wanting to police involved. That is understandable. Is there another adult who you trust and feel safe with? Child Help is the national child abuse hotline and they can provide some more info on safety and getting custody transferred if that is an option:, 1-800-422-4453. You also mentioned finding someone to talk to about what is going on, like a therapist. You can look at and find local providers in your area. We also have a database of resources if you want to call 1-800-786-2929 or live chat here on the website. We are here 24/7 and can help you problem solve and find some more specific resources to your area. We can also safety plan and even find resources and options for places for you to stay.
    We are here 24/7 to help!

    You are really brave for writing. It sounds like you are really trying your best to help yourself and your sister. We wish you the best of luck. Reach out directly for more assistance at any time!

    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp